Clutch footrests - RS133 + RS, last few remaining

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
singlespeed":10yr4pit said:
Mine turned up a few days ago, but I only got back from work last night.

Look sweet. Thanks :)

Mexicano. they are 140mm x40mm

Thanks!...looks like the right size, hope to get it soon.

Regards

raaaaaging lol i just clocked this when theres 0 left of the club ones left :( i actually feel like the winds been knocked out of my fails. JMR, you're a dude!

tw11ngo":b521xvbq said:
raaaaaging lol i just clocked this when theres 0 left of the club ones left :( i actually feel like the winds been knocked out of my fails. JMR, you're a dude!

Have you PM'd Twingogeekeo for the 133.net ones?

I have some 'RS' ones left.

I'll PM you.

Are you making the twingo ones any time soon? If not i'll take an RS one please :D

you should be making megane ones, f1 team ones, r26-r ones, clio f1 ones...the whole range. how many renault forums are there? and how long till you're a millionaire? :D

Received it yesterday! Great work!
Looks very nice! :)

Now you have to make some pedals too because the standard ones look pretty lame next to the footrest!^^

RS133: - 0 left
1. JimmyD1982 - PMd - PAID - Despatched
2. rich88 - PMd - PAID - Despatched
3. Thursto133 - PMD - Despatched
4. sunnylunn - PMd - Despatched

GORDINI: - 0 left
1. Dan133 - PMd - PAID - Despatched
2. singlespeed - PMd - PAID - Despatched
3. Mexicano - PMd - PAID - Despatched

GT logo - 3 left

RS - 6 left
1. Phil - PMd - PAID - Despatched
2. Gordonmcguinness - PMd - awaiting payment

Some samples done which are pretty impressive, in a limited run though, get them while you can.

SILVERSTONE GP (track outline above)
5 samples - PM for details

SILVERSTONE GP (text only)
5 samples - PM for details

TWINGO
4 samples - PM for details

GT logo - 3 left

RS - 6 left
2. Gordonmcguinness - PMd - awaiting payment

Hi, My payment has been made for the Gordini, please let me know when You sent it.

Regards

SSGP_TR_zpsd6392aee.jpg

SSGP_zpsb6f43d1a.jpg

TW1NGO_zps9205dfac.jpg

Still not got round to fitting mine yet, tomorrow ill have a pic of the twingo one :D thanks alot JMR! Really good quality!

BlackTwingo-i":204efm73 said:
Still not got round to fitting mine yet, tomorrow ill have a pic of the twingo one :D thanks alot JMR! Really good quality!

Cheers fella. ;)

Just put on my footplate with the new power pads!!

6FC6993B-EF4D-41BF-B89B-D0C4A8718DA6-14429-000001A476081796.jpg

Please excuse the lack of hoovering.. Big clean tomorrow and will get a better pic in daylight!
Thanks JMR its shexxyyy!!!!

It will save the wear on your carpet mate!

The flat area in front of the accelerator is susceptible to wear too, and its annoying that the cutout on the OEM mats expose it

I have put in my rs133 one and also given it a background. Once I get the car hoovered I will show you guys!

sunnylunn":3qmpiw0q said:
bugger, just got the RS133 one and now might have to order a silverstone one.

Only have a few samples of each, still some left though.

Best thing about them being attached with velcro is you can swap them easy as anything.
I have a Gordini, RS133, and an RS one all velcro backed in the glovebox ready for swapping depending on how dirty the footwell gets ;)

Autosol metal polish gets them cleaned up really nice and smooth, protects them a bit too from the grime off your shoes.

Thursto133":1q7qx6em said:
I have put in my rs133 one and also given it a background. Once I get the car hoovered I will show you guys!

Looking forward to seeing this Thursto :cool:

JMR":2wl2ykfm said:
It will save the wear on your carpet mate!

The flat area in front of the accelerator is susceptible to wear too, and its annoying that the cutout on the OEM mats expose it

Does this mean you are going to design something for this area now? lol