D4FT service parts recommendations?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tw11ngo":12hwv502 said:
i'm sorry, but it's a clio tce we're not talking performance by any means. renault elf oil, has the same additives as the millers. as does the renault motrio oil. if we were talking about a 300 horse performance car, deffinately go with millers. no need for it on a twingo or a tce!

For £20 extra I'm willing to try it, I'll get it fully serviced the week of the RR day and being the graphs from my remap to compare.

Yes that's a bad way of doing a comparison but oh well lol.

waitey":2ecd07ae said:
tw11ngo":2ecd07ae said:
i'm sorry, but it's a clio tce we're not talking performance by any means. renault elf oil, has the same additives as the millers. as does the renault motrio oil. if we were talking about a 300 horse performance car, deffinately go with millers. no need for it on a twingo or a tce!

For £20 extra I'm willing to try it
I agree with this...why not give it a shot and see?!!

lgonzalez":2dffpfyc said:
waitey":2dffpfyc said:
tw11ngo":2dffpfyc said:

Just ordered some, only cost me £53 for 5L

waitey":12pubyqv said:
lgonzalez":12pubyqv said:
waitey":12pubyqv said:
tw11ngo":12pubyqv said:

Fair play...let us know how it fairs!!

lgonzalez":2a2b3v9g said:
waitey":2a2b3v9g said:
lgonzalez":2a2b3v9g said:
waitey":2a2b3v9g said:
tw11ngo":2a2b3v9g said:

Runs smooth is all I can tell so far, cold starts are better and maybe a placebo effect or just the service in general but 5th gear seems to pull better from lower speeds.

waitey":htx2eua9 said:
lgonzalez":htx2eua9 said:
lgonzalez":htx2eua9 said:
tw11ngo said:

Runs smooth is all I can tell so far, cold starts are better and maybe a placebo effect or just the service in general but 5th gear seems to pull better from lower speeds.
Cool man!