Dealer paint sealers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halfraud please do swear at me and lazy that not lazy im lazy get it all delivered to the door :lol:

That is the only thing I get in there, pwomise :oops: :lol:. Stocked up over winter, but none of it got used haha!!

I meant lazy in the application, sod with wax and stuff!! Just wipe on sealant, allow 1hr curing time, then buff off!! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!

maggi112":3rgwht79 said:
Nout wrong with halfords at the end of the day. More about technique than product a lot of the time

And service and if there like the halfords i have i wouldnt trust them with thin air let alone anything else

Graham":3a6z4u56 said:
Autoglym SRP => EGP is the way I roll too!!

Oddly I've never been a big into EGP yet I love the SRP. I mean it does do what it's meant too but I prefer using a paste wax/sealant.

That said, cleaning/detailing gear from Halfords isn't too bad. Especially when they have a 3 for 2 offer on. :)

Also, Halfords seem to have stocked back up on the Meguiars range. My local had naff all for ages, then all of a sudden a load in, all with new designed bottles. Some of their products are better than other but worth a go.