debadged

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RS GORDINI

Reaction score
Thought i would get the twingo off the back.
twingo008.jpg

nice! im still not sure wether to do mine yet! Only had it 4 days

but it does look good!

Craig":22tlid4l said:
nice! im still not sure wether to do mine yet! Only had it 4 days

but it does look good!
i only picked mine up on tuesday,but had to get it off.SMD LEDs are in sidelights,interior,boot and number plate.

gordiniseb":w18iknwc said:
Twingogeekeo":w18iknwc said:
I prefer the Gordinis with the word Twingo

Got 2 agree, but karl would say that cause he wants us to put twingo 133 stickers on!. :lol:

;) so who wants them :lol:

I de-badged my Megane but I'll be keeping the Twingo on the back of the Gordini. I want to keep the Gordini as OEM as possible, well without it costing me to put things back.

Must admit, it does look nice though. :)

hmmm, not really a fan of debadging cars, alot of people do it to things like bmw's, so people 'cant tell' what one it is. Everyone knows what a twingo is, so, keep the badge, the badge is cool, and be proud to have the name of the model on the car, its an amazing car, be proud to own it

Gordini_133":1g3nsn9q said:
hmmm, not really a fan of debadging cars, alot of people do it to things like bmw's, so people 'cant tell' what one it is. Everyone knows what a twingo is, so, keep the badge, the badge is cool, and be proud to have the name of the model on the car, its an amazing car, be proud to own it

Are you sure? Most E36 drivers I know put on M3 bages on their 316, 318, 320, 325 and 328's... Like we can't tell the difference (just look at the brakes)...

i really dont see the point of people putting m3 badges on normal 3 series, the m3 is styled completely differently, you would have to be a retard to think 'thats an m3!' lol, taking the badges off of cars is just silly really, you bother to buy a model, its clear what model it is, and taking the twingo sticker off of the gordini is just dumb, the whole point of the gordini is its limited edition, keep it as they sell it, make modifications if you want (which can be reversed) but why buy a limited edition car if your going to make it different? ive seen some shocking modifications to limited edition cars lol most 3 series cars these days dont have the badge on , because they buy the cheapest 3 series to say 'i own a bmw' and then take the badge off and make up what one they have lol silly people

Personally, I don't see why people stick M badges on their 116d etc; it looks stupid. On the other hand, I don't mind de-badging on some cars. I think the Twingo, especially the 133, looks much better with the child print twingo logo removed.

each to their own i suppose, one thing i would of liked on the gordini, is the actually gordini badges a bit more.....'in your face', not too much, otherwise it would look stupid, yeah you have the paint and stripes etc, but the gordini badges on the car are small, i would have liked one on the back of the car near the rs badge, other manufacturers with limited edition cars have the badge showing