Dutch 133 Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forza

Reaction score
Bought myself a nice Twingo 133 Cup, my first car :D .

Previous owner did a good job maintaining it en did some subtle but nice changes. It has an Pioneer head-unit which has some extras like Bluetooth and USB, but has a impossible to read display. So I'll have to look into that, maybe it can be hooked up to the Twingo display.

Twingo3.jpg
Twingo2.jpg

Welcome, the car looks great! And it's already got some great little mods to it :p

Any future plans for it?

Dubz":36o0hh1n said:
Any future plans for it?

Well... it got it's middle silencer and some plug from the airbox removed. Sounds great, not to noisy on the motorway...it even pops sometimes :mrgreen: . Plans are certainly long term, distant future :lol: . They include BMC Airfilter Panel (not so distant future), and eventually a nice Inoxline Performance exhaust (maybe even the manifold) and a remap from Fastchip.

Welcome to the forum we should meet up some time :D im from belgium :p where do you live exactly

GhostZ":3nsbeku4 said:
Welcome to the forum we should meet up some time :D im from belgium :p where do you live exactly
Yes we should.. we should rendez-vous at en empty grain depot and race like madman through the hangar..

Was that too specific? :mrgreen: :lol:

MovingShadow":d6ey92wt said:
GhostZ":d6ey92wt said:
Yes we should.. we should rendez-vous at en empty grain depot and race like madman through the hangar..

imagine if 4 cars go through that ... SANDSTORM :D

GhostZ":1s23yuri said:
MovingShadow":1s23yuri said:
GhostZ":1s23yuri said:

imagine if 4 cars go through that ... SANDSTORM :D
We should have done a before & after picture of that place :lol:

MovingShadow":3ti0iycs said:
GhostZ":3ti0iycs said:

good to hear that its an empty hanger, not the public road :)

singlespeed":1cxkmref said:
MovingShadow":1cxkmref said:
GhostZ":1cxkmref said:

good to hear that its an empty hanger, not the public road :)
We were laughing so hard.. you couldn't see anything anymore inside the hangar. Was like a duststorm went through.

And I was considering if I was going to drive through with open roof or not. Glad I didn't, back of my car looks like a dustbin now :mrgreen: