Dutch 133 Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
URGENT PROBLEM!!

My right side window is all the way down and it wont come up. Troubles started yesterday evening, while driving my window was down and wouldn't come up again. After arriving at home I tried it again and it suddenly worked, so far so good. Today I wanted to know more and tried it again, window goes down, won't come up.... Went for a drive and when I rolled up to my house the window went up again. So I took off the door panel to have a look, but couldn't see anything wrong. So I rolled the window down, but didn't go up, even after a drive (which helped the previous times) it won't come up.

What I tried so far is I took off the door panel to look for loose wires/connections, as far as I could see everything was okay. Held the switch up for 10 seconds to reset (read that on-line, which helped in an Espace). Disconnected the battery to reset the electronics, didn't help.

Has anyone had the same problem? And/or does anyone know what more I could do? I don't want to leave it open at night :cry: .

if its only two wires going onto the motor, you could use some wire direct from a battery instead of using the switch. That would get it up unless the motor is broken