Electric Windows

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pritchp .. left hand drive twingos don't have this .. or "maybe" in some countries only .. i have rs and don't have automatic windows to go down ..
and also i miss "red light" for opened doors ..

I hate how Renault cant just make everything the same in every country...

Is it really that hard?!?

Renautl is having some big problems with that "simple cheap things" to instal in new cars ..
I dont know why ..

Haha! Don't coplain! In Greece we have not the option of the cup versions!!!!!!
You can order only the sport version with extra the cup chassis.The clio here costs 28000 euro and that's why the twingo here cost 17000 with only option the colour!!!! :eek: :eek:
Also we can not choose the white twingo!!! Only red, blue, black and the two greys! :(

The problem here is that we have to take all the extras, if we want the twngo! auto clima, auto lights, follow me home lights etc! We are taking the twingo with everything on it or no twingo! :shock: That makes it more expensive than c2, swift etc! The only extras here are the sunroof and the cup chasis! All the other are on from the factory!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease someone figure out how we can do this! it actually does my head in how i have to hold the switch until its open/closed!

ur best bet would b to get hold of a switch and a motor from a clio or something and fit them and see if it works!.

i cant remember a twingo regulator but im sure u could get the motor to fit it pretty easy and the switch will just clip straight in so then ud just have to hope the one touch wire are there or make a bit of loom up!

iv got aload of switches and some regulators so if i get a twingo regulator il try and make one

Might try the switch out my mums Megan and see what that does. If I get back early enough today will let you know.

matbry01":1c3jvsa3 said:
Might try the switch out my mums Megan and see what that does. If I get back early enough today will let you know.

the switch alone wont do it u need the one touch motor as well ;)

Sorry to bump this from so long ago but has anyone had any joy with this? I'd really like one touch windows - even if it was just the drivers one!

chappers":114ha1mp said:
Electric Windows in the 133,

What I am after is for me to press the button once and the window goes all the way down rather than having to hold it, Would it be possible to just nick the switch from another Renault model that has these style of switches?

i have not read the whole topic but left hand drive twingo's have the same problem

Oizo_133":1zhpo7yx said:
Left hand twingos don't have automatic function to drop the windows down ..

uuuh mine does only for the driver his window not for the passenger , i quite find it funny this renault logic :roll: (would be handy if both where automatic ...) , same as putting a mirror in the drivers sunscreen but not in the passenger one :?

Dazza1":27n18i1r said:
On my wife's scenic has the 1 touch button on both sides
Go find a way to take it out and try it in the twingo.