FCS 2013

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LCplParks":fws9v3cl said:
Still don't have a clue what I'm gonna do haha I've got to get my new wheels rubbered up (owing to the fact that theyll be ready that week :/) and get myself from Lincoln to Combe on Friday
And at some point book some accommodation oh yeah and pick Jodie up on the way down :/

I'll be going Friday night about 7pm after work if you want to convoy with me to get Jodie then to the hotel unless you're going earlier lol.

Yeah that might not be too much of a bad idea :) ill let you know when we've sorted some accommodation :) does the hotel have any spaces left ?

Ah poop have you found another? Camping might not work because of the late arrival :(

LCplParks":ay2mtvyk said:
Ah poop have you found another? Camping might not work because of the late arrival :(

Cheapest I can find is £79 per person, costs less in fuel for the drive.

Might have to be in a hotel up to 15-20 miles away and travel super early on the days...

waitey":s7hz9p8a said:
LCplParks":s7hz9p8a said:

Cheapest I can find is £79 per person, costs less in fuel for the drive.

Might have to be in a hotel up to 15-20 miles away and travel super early on the days...
Is there some further away but cheaper then ?

I'm in the same situation there's nowt going cheap if anyone finds somet please let me know as I would like to stay somewhere where other people are as I'm not from those areas taa guys

Ash331":285c7va5 said:
I'm in the same situation there's nowt going cheap if anyone finds somet please let me know as I would like to stay somewhere where other people are as I'm not from those areas taa guys

Take rear seats out, mattress and duvet... Done ;)

Jjay":2nw3vr71 said:
Ash331":2nw3vr71 said:

Haha yeaa jay that was the last car show we went to but let's just say me being 6foot 3 ain't good lol

Ash331":2g4ynpfo said:
Jjay":2g4ynpfo said:
Ash331":2g4ynpfo said:

Haha yeaa jay that was the last car show we went to but let's just say me being 6foot 3 ain't good lol

I'm 6ft3 and it was ok :p

maggi112":p2t6fegt said:
JE_GT":p2t6fegt said:
I love living 15 mins away from Combe and not having to worry about accomodation :)

Please don't suggest that you lead the way from the hotel to the track in the morning, owing to your local knowledge. Didn't go well last year...

I don't get it lol? I didn't lead any convoy last year :/

JE_GT":3fd45eiw said:
maggi112":3fd45eiw said:
JE_GT":3fd45eiw said:
I love living 15 mins away from Combe and not having to worry about accomodation :)

Please don't suggest that you lead the way from the hotel to the track in the morning, owing to your local knowledge. Didn't go well last year...

I don't get it lol? I didn't lead any convoy last year :/

I realise you didn't, but a 'local' did. And me and Carrie set off a good while later and arrived earlier by
1) entering the preferred, non muddy entrance and
2) not overtaking a lorry and cutting it up 500 yards from the exit whilst in convoy :lol:

It wasn't a dig, just quite funny about last year

Good meeting some of you guys yesterday!

Absolutely awesome show too.

Made it back 1323 miles for the weekend :shock:

Thanks to James and Nigel for organising it and everyone else that helped make it a great weekend. time for a bit of a relax now, so I'll catch up later

Status
Not open for further replies.