FCS 2014 the final list (discussion/queries)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9 weeks this coming Saturday till French Car Show 2014! Dont forget tickets include free unlimited use of the Dodgems, f1 simulator, circuit passenger rides and stage car catwalk...and not forgetting the free goodie bag... Not bought your tickets or track time yet? There is still time simply visit www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

to change it to add it to a club send me your payment reference by email to [email protected] and i can allocate it for you :)

10013619_768813989798120_9115859177112165050_n_zpscd9c2d7f.jpg

10009861_10151940147446666_8450594857499743208_n_zpse69692ea.jpg

Us Belgian's ordered our tickets but with the Belgian stand this year but we're staying at the same hotel as you guys and hopefully we'll also go out to dinner! :)

Friedchicken91":390g4un9 said:
Well your a pair of let downs then ain't ya

if you remembered we said you this @FCS 2013 we stand with you guys and now with the belgian club , doesnt mean we cannot have fun together <3 ( most of the belgians are camping and bought VIP tickets for the hog roast and etc) i want to rather eat out like last year was lots of lolz :D maybe i can tag a few with me

GhostZ":w708od80 said:
Friedchicken91":w708od80 said:
Well your a pair of let downs then ain't ya

if you remembered we said you this @FCS 2013 we stand with you guys and now with the belgian club , doesnt mean we cannot have fun together <3 ( most of the belgians are camping and bought VIP tickets for the hog roast and etc) i want to rather eat out like last year was lots of lolz :D maybe i can tag a few with me
Haha don't worry I remember lol. Will more than likely sort a meal out for the Saturday.

Is there honestly no one else wanting to come?

Seeing as I'm a new boy to the scene, I'll give it a go!

I will be ordering my tickets this week so you can count me in. I will try and book into the same hotel too.

Sweet, always good to meet new members. Hope you can get a room at the hotel

i'm raging! sandy pulled out :( so i'm at a 50/50 on wether i drive down for a day, do a loaner and annoy you all with my rab c nesbit jokes or just stay home. many green wheel jokes will be had :D

Good to see a few more getting interested. Really can't wait and looking forward to it. It really is something not to be missed, were all mental and have a real blast :lol:

Ordered tickets, morning 15mins on track (should be interesting) and same hotel booked!

Sweet, what track time? A couple of people on here are going on track

I looked nothing mentioned. If my mate decides to come after all we will be considering 2 hours open pit lane. Definitely track day insurance job then though.....