FCS 2014 the final list (discussion/queries)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big risk for 2hrs though. Anyway, should be great fun! Who else is booked into eastbound M4 travel lodge?

Well I have and think a few have that stayed there last year. It's a good laugh all go out for a meal as well then a few drinks back at the hotel to finish it off

Well I have and think a few have that stayed there last year. It's a good laugh all go out for a meal as well then a few drinks back at the hotel to finish it off

I believe you will be required to wear a helmet, trousers and a long sleeved top.

I'm coming along too. I'll let you know when I've ordered my tickets so I can be added to the list. Just deciding what days, track sessions etc...

I'm on track at 11:30 too all you need is arms and legs to be covered and a helmet. They do supply helmets but you have to leave a deposit.

Sound. My mates coming now so I may change mine to the open 2 hour session. Already trying to get track day insurance quotes.

Only 6 weeks this coming Saturday till this years 2014! So much more on offer for this year, free dodgems, f1 similator, parade laps, stunt shows, beer tents and much much more! We still have some track time available and of course tickets are still available simply visit www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

my suit fittings been changed so now I can now come down, just need to find accomodation and buy a ticket