Few pics of my silverstone

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_notorious_C_A_T

Reaction score
Land of the free, home of the brave. Westhill
Finally picked up my car today after what seemed like forever, only minor thing so far is that the steering wheel is squint for some odd reason, if it's easy enough I might just straighten it up myself although might end up getting them to sort it as I have no idea how it should be like that after they do all the checks and stuff like that.

Anyway some pics, not great ones as I'm no camera expert like!
IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

jra3d":1pwptlpw said:
Good pics mate, shame you had I drive off a curb when you pick it up tho :s
Yeah I was really slow off the curb for sure! Just rolled off it with the brakes on so no roughness there lol

manofhow":1pwptlpw said:
loooks good, u pleased with it?
Yeah like it so far, although I'm sure I'll like it more when I can open it up!

you made it home again then :)

i've got the cylinder head to look at tomorrow, which arrived whilst I was away... Mrs wasn't impressed :lol:

nice car mate. i got my 133 cup a few weeks back but had to way on something about the steering as well, they found it as they was doing a service but they fixed mine and its fine :D drives good.

Well my new lights arrived yesterday although never took any pictures while fitting lol. Will hopefully get some pics tonight when it's dark, although still waiting for the other half of the lights and also my springs and panel filter although no word from Kam racing even though they said they would phone back. Bummer.