Few pics of my silverstone

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i had a 133, it would be a silverstone.. And i would do exactly the same things! I want it :( give it me please :(

The spoiler looks good. How did you remove the old one and fit the new one? Are they glued on?

Stunty":29pae3dp said:
The spoiler looks good. How did you remove the old one and fit the new one? Are they glued on?

Open the boot and you'll see two bolts and then two rubber caps. Pull the caps off remove 4 bolts! Simple

Very minor update:

Got a foot rest so fitted it:
c2554ebe1ab802005c85ca095d32aa45.jpg

c93cef8d1fd5a2f6f3481b591c60c310.jpg

Yeah the mats need a clean haha

Few pics of the new coilovers although pretty poor pics as it is dark and taken with my phone haha:
15140e188bff1fa9bcf87f5a99cc981b.jpg

d8b53b4b68627c749df4df6d68d03d9a.jpg

15c671fcd73a1415da9ffc551f3677f2.jpg

291af87a1a7414877210c8a30c85e2d8.jpg

First impressions are the coilovers are nice, bit of an improvement over the just spring setup.

Although I didn't seem to get any adjuster cables with mine, although the folk who fitted might have forgotten about them, but will check tomorrow!

Looking good Cat.

Can they go any higher. Maybe 10mm more?
What settings did you get on the castor/camber?

quite tempted. Keep us posted.

Depending on the weather and usual client delays, I'm away to work on friday so may end up with a set if I get borred one night :?

Really love what you've done with it so far. You wouldn't happen to have any more pics of it on the H&Rs would you? I had H&Rs on my old car and they were really good, would quite like em for the 133

maggi112":vwrrdwex said:
White line goodness! Ie had my eye on this for a while, I may just have to take the plunge

I got mine from camskill, cheapest I could find, although didn't search that hard lol

funky_d":vwrrdwex said:
Really love what you've done with it so far. You wouldn't happen to have any more pics of it on the H&Rs would you? I had H&Rs on my old car and they were really good, would quite like em for the 133

I'll have a look but don't think I do bud. My h&r springs will be for sale soon, not sure on price but 2-3k miles at most on them I'm guessing.