Forza 4

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gona go get an xbox 2moz solely for this game!

Just wana get an f40 and do the ring non stop

Can someone compare Twingo performance and handling between Forza 4 and real life? Also more Twingo RS pics please :p

Haha. I will. The version on forza is infinitely faster. I should hope you dont ever drive like that on the road...

On 3 its simply amazing, sooo much grip and so useable, can just through it into corners at most speeds. Ive actually had someone ask if it's as good to drive in reality as it was in forza :lol:

Speaking of sad gits, heres a little contribution :lol:

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

maggi112":7rofqqa8 said:
Haha. I will. The version on forza is infinitely faster. I should hope you dont ever drive like that on the road...

On 3 its simply amazing, sooo much grip and so useable, can just through it into corners at most speeds. Ive actually had someone ask if it's as good to drive in reality as it was in forza :lol:

It also revs to 8k from Standard :(

Some awesome pics. I want this game in my life. Going this weekend to get an xbox!!!

Can you put for example an LS1 block in an RX7? Or are they still restricted to same manufacturers......?