Forza 4

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of them drift machines aswell, s class now though with 380 and 4wd! just span when it was only rwd!

I've been in the Redneck sport *cough - Turbo* of Drag Racing, pulling 9 Second Passes in a 1002bhp 2000GT and a 800bhp 4WD King Cobra Mustang :twisted:

It is a good fun game, takes a wee bit of getting used to the Snappyness of the cars when you drift.

I think they've improved the Physics to make it harder, but made it a helluva lot easier at the same time, by sorting out the 100% Parts discount on cars after you've reached level 4 Affinity... :roll:

My trophy:

1zdFV.jpg

Had my first bash on this tonight, started my career in a VW Fox -My
old car.

Very impressed so far! Just need to dedicate some time to it (shit working hours nowadays)

Will get some pics and lap times sorted when I have chance to play it properly!

Maybe a 133.net club and shared garage? I've got a lot of cars I'd happily share. THe pug lmp1 isn't really getting used :lol: and I've not even touched my veyron yet

I maybe have to go get this game looks like a gooden but depends on game play im sure i can nick it off Gareth for a test trial

Karl I bought it yesterday and it's pretty good I don't like car games much though

So when I get in I'll start a 133.net car club. ANyone add me (maggs112) and you'll be able to find me and add the club. I will start by adding a few tasty cars in the garage and anyone else feel freee to join. I then suggest we get a few competitions going! Perhaps someone could offer a few designs up as some sort of pink slip prize?

maggi112":1qs1lurn said:
Really? I'm so unimpressed :lol: just feels bloated and understeery when I did try it, so i didnt use it again!

Try the super sport version, that is genuinely fun to drive. The feeling of speed you get from it is incredible!

Penn":2e0axss5 said:
maggi112":2e0axss5 said:
Really? I'm so unimpressed :lol: just feels bloated and understeery when I did try it, so i didnt use it again!

Try the super sport version, that is genuinely fun to drive. The feeling of speed you get from it is incredible!
+1

Ollie133cup":bmv0b45m said:
Penn":bmv0b45m said:
maggi112":bmv0b45m said:

+1

Hmm yea at 260mph+ it has been ranted too :shock: :shock: