French 133 R - LSD - Short Gear - Ohlins R2 shocks - ...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maggi112":18ggm6im said:
No I didn't mean the battery terminals. i meant the large black box that the terminal is hooked to in the last pic, so to the right of the battery

this is a fuse box

perhaps it's in the other side for the english version

mazmaz":q9gsqyan said:
maggi112":q9gsqyan said:
No I didn't mean the battery terminals. i meant the large black box that the terminal is hooked to in the last pic, so to the right of the battery

this is a fuse box

perhaps it's in the other side for the english version

Cheers. I actually had a look after that and realised it was :oops: just looked funny being taller rather than a square box. I never considered before that what it might be. CHeers anyway! :D

here is the acu (under the seat )

img3308rs.jpg

and my wheels for track day

img3283rs.jpg

img3290rs.jpg

img3296rs.jpg

i thought about 15's too..... but after this modified you must lowering the car!!! :)

in fact i don't know if take soon, the apex spring for the lowering, or if i save money for the R2 Öhlins kit ... (Öhlins system cost costing much much much money ...)

I tested my R888 on the road this weekend

bikers have got pain in the ass...

trak day on friday

I find 888's noisy on the road but I have 17s. How do you find yours?

mazmaz":123t2pot said:
very noisy

so not suitable for daily use

So it's not just me who can't stand them! When my current set expire I am going to swap down to 16s :D

nooo, don't lower it with apex springs, would ruine your car! might be me, but I think apex is not really a decent quality..

mazmaz":2wy6f6sq said:
in fact i don't know if take soon, the apex spring for the lowering, or if i save money for the R2 Öhlins kit ... (Öhlins system cost costing much much much money ...)

I tested my R888 on the road this weekend

bikers have got pain in the ass...

trak day on friday
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
i don't know there's an R2 ohlins kit.... are you sure???

the official R2 renault sport, uses olinhs
but i supose teams are free to use something different

in my town there is the team that work with renault sport for the R1 and R2 developpement
so if change my damper, i will take ohlins (apperemently need small trick to fit them)

yesterday a full trackday without any problem (full acccess to the track without any limitation, this was very cool )

bethor that, i had replace my cooling liquid with distiled H20 complemented with water wetter from red line
Redline_waterwetter__67784_zoom.jpg

(do not do this during winter )

some smalls cosmetics adds

img7216rs.jpg

img7095r1s.jpg

and R1 exhaust (sorry no picture on the car ) -5Kg !!
img6699rs.jpg

and some track picts

img3418rs.jpg

imgp2174rss.jpg

imgp2167rs.jpg

big part coming in may