French Car Show 2011 Ticket Information (Now taking orders )

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think she'd appreciate it! Her boyfriend has a 106 gti, might be able to blag some excuse!

Cut of for ordering the club tickets to be on the stand is 23rd May!

The show is 5 weeks away today

I have just ordered a VIP ticket, from the Paypal link above :) Forgot to add my username though (if that's important)

Only an 1100 mile drive comming up :?

singlespeed":s6lw8pg6 said:
I have just ordered a VIP ticket, from the Paypal link above :) Forgot to add my username though (if that's important)

Only an 1100 mile drive comming up :?

Email [email protected] and just tell him your forum name t go with your name :)

just a quick question, relieved my tickets this morning at home, so i cant read the information that came with them, but how/when do we get the vip goodies?

You'll get the VIP goodies from Dave/the hospitality tent on the day.

I also stupidly forgot to send the T133.net@FCS stickers to Dave in time so these will be provided in the goody bags on the day. It's a shame they weren't sent with the tickets for a bit of advertising but you can think of it as an additional/alternative commemorative graphic! :)

Hello from Slovenia!

I would like to ask something... Firstly sorry for my bad english but I will try to write clearly.
I and my friend would like to come on this show in England.
We need more details about this show couse we have never been there.
We have Twingo new generation and how can we competiting there about this styling and tuning car?
I saw this web site and sent them some questions but they haven't answered on my question.
After then I saw this web site and of course I went to look here and found this comments.

Best regards for now and I hope we will se there.

By Cameleon Twingo - Slovenia.

Twingo Cameleon":ol2fynon said:
Hello from Slovenia!

I would like to ask something... Firstly sorry for my bad english but I will try to write clearly.
We have Twingo new generation and how can we competiting there about this styling and tuning car?
I saw this web site and sent them some questions but they haven't answered on my question.
After then I saw this web site and of course I went to look here and found this comments.

Hello mate

You would need to talk with Mark from French Car Show you can email him on

[email protected]

Twingogeekeo":2d6vl6jy said:
Twingo Cameleon":2d6vl6jy said:
Hello from Slovenia!

Hello mate

You would need to talk with Mark from French Car Show you can email him on

[email protected]

Thank you so much!

Order your tickets tonight to make sure you get club passes in time

You can no longer order tickets online now but......

...........I have just been on the phone to Mark Dow (FCS Owner)

He said you will need to park in the public car park, Pay for the ticket on the gate, Walk to the Information stand where you can then get a club stand pass. But club stand passes will be a £2 charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.