Fuel prices !!!!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Been a few weeks since my car visited the petrol station. 131.9 a litre on the normal shell fuel !

Whats going on in this country?

Fuel Duty and Tax thats what. Will be interesting to see how much pressure is put on them in the run up to the budget in a few weeks. They will have to do something...

Its stupid aint it, its getting to the stage where im not going to be able to afford to get to my part time work anymore because its costing to much for petrol, and with no avaliable public transport there its gona force me out of a job :S

dare i say, with libya in choas and with saudi arabia bailing them out with oil supply levels, if the reports of up rising there takes place like other arab countries, we will be hit with the most expensive price for a barrel of oil ever seen, which means everything will shoot up.
fair enough countires rising up, shame it has to be on ones with the oil though :(

i've employed the tactic of fill up fuel tank, as soon as it hites 3/4 fill again. incase there is a hit i could last a while or when ever it dips slightly i'll give it a top back up again. doesnt help cars been mapped for 99 oct, can get away with 97 but thats the same prices really and 95 the car has a fit.

Surely we should just rebel the governing like Libya. Police struggled to control students so if whole country gets involved :)

P.S. This is a joke before you get ideas!!!

hattonperformance":rs7cxnny said:
its going to pot mate, no one will be able to get to work, payrise now doesnt cover the cost of living ,

its stupid

Whats this pay rise you speak of?

^^ glad im not the only one who hasn't seen it either! ^^