GhostZ's Gordini RS Progress (Time to end this chapter ...)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautifully done twingo. love the carbon fibre. is that just the stuck on sheets? Surely not. have tu got a link to it?

gtsteve":d7xg6uw1 said:
beautifully done twingo. love the carbon fibre. is that just the stuck on sheets? Surely not. have tu got a link to it?
Carbon fibre was a costum made job.

MovingShadow":33rlnt9v said:
gtsteve":33rlnt9v said:
There is a place that sells them though just Google Carbon Twingo Fog Surrounds

LC":e6jxoehg said:
MovingShadow":e6jxoehg said:
gtsteve":e6jxoehg said:
Streamlinecarbon, they sell the carbon fogs but the front grill was costum made carbon.

MovingShadow":1wsrb9pw said:
LC":1wsrb9pw said:
MovingShadow":1wsrb9pw said:
gtsteve":1wsrb9pw said:
Streamlinecarbon, they sell the carbon fogs but the front grill was costum made carbon.
Woop woop, streamline carbon are up the road from me and I do a lot of work for them

Brad133":q8by1ihj said:
MovingShadow":q8by1ihj said:
LC":q8by1ihj said:
MovingShadow":q8by1ihj said:
gtsteve":q8by1ihj said:
Woop woop, streamline carbon are up the road from me and I do a lot of work for them

you can get the fog surrounds at streamline carbon but the front bumper (where the number plate is) and the lip is a custom job

link https://streamlinecarbon.com/v2/products-page/twingo/renault-twingo-wing-mirror-caps-duplicate/ ;)

GhostZ":14ncz8ks said:
Brad133":14ncz8ks said:
MovingShadow":14ncz8ks said:
LC":14ncz8ks said:
MovingShadow":14ncz8ks said:
gtsteve said:

you can get the fog surrounds at streamline carbon but the front bumper (where the number plate is) and the lip is a custom job

link https://streamlinecarbon.com/v2/products-page/twingo/renault-twingo-wing-mirror-caps-duplicate/ ;)
I know what I'm doing then ;)

GhostZ":3jc978lp said:
new ones 9 wide in the back :p
hHgyeVp.jpg

8 wide in the front
cR5cK44.jpg
Is the tyre fitted the correct way round?
/\ when viewed from the rear is normal :? If I remember correctly

Yeah tyre is fitted on the wrong side, makes wet corners fun :|

Hurry up and reveal Ghost!

Think this would have been a test fit to see how it looks.

Wheels aren't ready yet (as far as I know)

singlespeed":z7xeyt4h said:
GhostZ":z7xeyt4h said:
hHgyeVp.jpg

8 wide in the front
cR5cK44.jpg

133_Ads":z7xeyt4h said:

indeed this was a test fit to see if i dont rub no where , but probably going to fit a bigger tire cause i think its a bit to much stretch for me and also i need to drop around 3 to 4 cm's to make it look right in the arches but then drive ability will suffer to get to work and over speed bumps etc so im still looking what kind of tire to fit the rims (this is a 195 40 16 big probably going to go 195 45 16 )

also today i have brought the rims in to the paint shop today to sand them clean and put a fresh coat of paint on them also going to get new bolts (they look faded ...) and new dishes probably (some driving over curb marks that the previous owner made that annoy me)

GhostZ":2s5x9ebs said:
singlespeed":2s5x9ebs said:
GhostZ":2s5x9ebs said:
hHgyeVp.jpg

8 wide in the front
cR5cK44.jpg

133_Ads":2s5x9ebs said:

indeed this was a test fit to see if i dont rub no where , but probably going to fit a bigger tire cause i think its a bit to much stretch for me and also i need to drop around 3 to 4 cm's to make it look right in the arches but then drive ability will suffer to get to work and over speed bumps etc so im still looking what kind of tire to fit the rims (this is a 195 40 16 big probably going to go 195 45 16 )

also today i have brought the rims in to the paint shop today to sand them clean and put a fresh coat of paint on them also going to get new bolts (they look faded ...) and new dishes probably (some driving over curb marks that the previous owner made that annoy me)
195/45/16 is the standard size. Being ~1cm taller sidewall to your test tyre, the arch gap would be improved (decreased) :)

Just a little tease of what to come :D new rims gonna be fitted soon they have been fully repainted , new gold split rim bolts , new Radinox dishes , new rubber Michelin Pilot Sports 3 , now i need to find time to fit them and to take some proper pictures :p

f4zpNEI.jpg

so i finally got time to fit the new wheels i have been rebuilding also lowered the car a bit more so they come out nicely ;)

ps a litlle vid to show how nice they look at night :D

(it is not high quality vid but i dont have high quality material either filmed out of a slammed Clio RS :D)

[youtube]fgxiba_qUj8[/youtube]

0adYCAT.jpg

FClEubx.jpg

ECSja8p.jpg

1BZxz7U.jpg

kstXqFy.jpg