GhostZ's Gordini RS Progress (Time to end this chapter ...)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if lucky they are going to be fitted friday if my Pirelli's Pzero nero's arrive ... i wanted continental SportContact 3 again but i had to wait 5 weeks O.O i said that is not an option ....

also waxed the wheels today silky smooth :D

At a guess I'd say buddy club challenges or f91's in white with blue stickers

Friedchicken91":1aklidp0 said:
At a guess I'd say buddy club challenges or f91's in white with blue stickers

well there is not a lot of guessing to do for this rims cause they only have 4 models :D and the QF is to expensive lolz 609,00 euro for ONE 17x8.0 wheel

GhostZ":9r9w0nr3 said:
if lucky they are going to be fitted friday if my Pirelli's Pzero nero's arrive ... i wanted continental SportContact 3 again but i had to wait 5 weeks O.O i said that is not an option ....

also waxed the wheels today silky smooth :D
Pirelli Pzero Nero are good ones!

You'll like them ;)

As promised here they are brake calipers painted white + buddy club SF's 17X7.0 ET42 fitted with Pirelli P zero nero GT :eek:

More pictures will come later :D

mp0Rs08.jpg

wKG8kOi.jpg

tPIdjXa.jpg

That looks the nuts!!

Top work mate. Cant wait to see them in the flesh!!

MovingShadow":2dpan9ft said:
benmc":2dpan9ft said:
Looking sweet maybe calipers black though?
Wouldn't fit the color scheme though of a Gordini.

They look awesome! :cool:
Explain how there are small black parts I.e front bumper , diffuser, part of wing mirrors etc lol

benmc":3kiq0fg0 said:
MovingShadow":3kiq0fg0 said:
benmc":3kiq0fg0 said:
Looking sweet maybe calipers black though?
Wouldn't fit the color scheme though of a Gordini.

They look awesome! :cool:
Explain how there are small black parts I.e front bumper , diffuser, part of wing mirrors etc lol

black is on every car and i do not see black as a color scheme of the car , i like playing with my 2 main colors that STAND OUT White and Blue ;) , there is not a lot of black compared to white and blue on my car ;)

but everyone has different tastes and ideas :p

Btw thanks guys i enjoy you like the looks of it now :D