GhostZ's Gordini RS Progress (Time to end this chapter ...)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kurt Roberts":2hbcs8wn said:
would you be able to tell me where you got your buddy club sf alloys from please?

Google is your friend you should use it more often :D https://www.buddyclubuk.com/index.html

also if you go to the official site you can click UK flag and see a dealership ;) https://www.buddyclub.com/

i got mine from a sort of same website i contacted the website and i got them from a shop in the Netherlands :p

Jarre":2w6z1aph said:
dafuq :shock:

looks awesome man!!

The last and most efficient filter setup (BMC CDA) ;) it is also the most quite of the 3 different setups i used .. the only thing i maybe want to change is the mounting bracket ....

zn2vbHY.jpg

d7lXEIm.jpg

Ga ook die darmen bestellen, die originele buis schuurt gewoon open...

Enig idee wat die buis is die onderaan de originele lichtfilter zit??

Jarre":15rc1xqg said:
Ga ook die darmen bestellen, die originele buis schuurt gewoon open...

Enig idee wat die buis is die onderaan de originele lichtfilter zit??

bestaat uit een paar delen (picture singlespeed)
6530317741_2caff7bc76_z_d.jpg

een how to ;)
how/how-get-the-air-box-off-t8870.html

Die buis ga naar die kleine airbox (noise reduction box) steekt er bij mij nog in moet je je linker wiel eraf halen voor er makkelijk aan te geraken ;)

Thx man! You have answered every single question i asked :-D

so if i am correct i can just let the noise reduction box sit there because i have nothing connected to it with by bmc?

Jarre":34o4zl1m said:
so if i am correct i can just let the noise reduction box sit there because i have nothing connected to it with by bmc?
You can leave it. Or, save ~1.5kg and remove it

GhostZ":3ue452ss said:
Jarre":3ue452ss said:

looks awesome man!!

The last and most efficient filter setup (BMC CDA) ;) it is also the most quite of the 3 different setups i used .. the only thing i maybe want to change is the mounting bracket ....

zn2vbHY.jpg

d7lXEIm.jpg
well, i have it +/- the same but it feels like it has less power (and also less noise).
maybe it's just something between my ears because the car is less noisy atmo :roll: :lol:
i am going to make some airduct myself to the front grill at the bumper i think, so the airflow is absolutely 100%

Jarre":xmdyglqf said:
GhostZ":xmdyglqf said:
Jarre":xmdyglqf said:

looks awesome man!!

zn2vbHY.jpg

d7lXEIm.jpg

there can be a loss in power but a loss in noise i think your deaf or put the intake pipe somewhere in a noise canceling place .... cause my CDA is loud as hell lolz :lol:

it is less raw, more roffle :)
i thought you had another exhaust too, maybe that is the difference :D

Mines pretty damn noisy as well, the pipe leading to the front resonates. I tried with and without the first pipe and its louder with, but more of a bark. Sounds pretty free revving and simply put: awesome.

oh i threw the pipe in front of the bumper out, was sitting in the way :)
think of taking the front bumper off to make a better airflow

I removed the entire oem system as well, but like above, added a silicone pipe running to the front to catch as much cold air as possible (without a scoop). It's that pipe which is clearly audible

It looks the same as above :lol:

It goes throttle body > silicone pipe > air box > silicone pipe > small gap to bumper

The last silicone pipe made it noticeably more aggressive in note as the air resonates.