Gordini Key Covers.....part number

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Germy

Reaction score
These are currently for sale on Ebay for around £12

Renault will order them for you for around £7 each including vat.....the part number is:

7711 429 234

Blob of superglue on the little clips keeps it together ok.

Just means that in few years time when the battery needs swapping, you'll have to break it open. Still for less than a tenner, it's not the end of the world. :)

i was on the phone today with my dealership and was told they are no longer available in the uk but they can be ordered in from fance

btw i got one of those key covers they did fall apart very fast but its because the mold the used for it left some marks where they like feeded the mold if you just trim that down whit a "dremel" (electric handy man tool) or sand paper or a tiny flat screwdriver those will fit better and prolly stay longer together

i did the part whit a flat screw driver you got 50/50 chance else you scrape of the leftovers that are on the key cover or you break the cover if you push to hard on the screw driver

or the best but quite "expensive" solid solution put them together whit some super glue .... but i didnt feel like when my bateries die that i need a screw driver to break the key cover so i can replace the bateries

your choice though but i have to say they make the Gordini more complete =)

I've had the black day & night cover on my keys for the last 3 months and have had no problems at all :) (my keys generally take a good bashing aswell they are forever being dropped and battered in handbags etc.)

Pic?

I REALLY want the white and black one :( someone get it for me from france? If not I'm going on a road trip to france as part of a film crew next year (can't bloody wait!) and will buy a few

I thought you had already seen it lol. I would also like a black and white one if anyone can get hold of them.
When I got it.
IMG00156-20110513-1818.jpg

And now
IMG00530-20110816-1031.jpg

IMG00529-20110816-1017.jpg

Karl no fair!! :p

Makes a big difference for it, only downside like I think others have already said it does make the key pretty big but you get used to it after a while.

Couldnt say.

Black and white RS = 7711426053
White and black RS = 7711426054
Red and black RS = 7711426055
Black and white GT = 7711426057
Red and white flowers = 7711426056