Gordini Key Covers.....part number

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maggi112":1zv841q7 said:
Would renault france recognise them part numbers Karl?

Nope they stopped making them over a year ago now you can only get the Gordini ones now.

Twingogeekeo":1f8gc0gl said:
maggi112":1f8gc0gl said:
Would renault france recognise them part numbers Karl?

Nope they stopped making them over a year ago now you can only get the Gordini ones now.

In that case I think I might get a gordini case and have it resprayed :)

just got an email from renault Belfast telling me they can no longer get me my gordini key cover as renault have stopped doing them, cheers not very much renault , on to ebay now to get one.

I can check with my German dealer if they are still available and which ones if anyone is still interested. I got my Godi key cover and neck hanger about a month ago and they were still available.

after 3 years mine is also showing some wear and needs replacement...

IMG_20111102_101343.jpg

IMG_20111102_101406.jpg

I mean the actual metal part of the key....! That picks up soo much crap that clogs it up. I tend to hold keys in my mouth when running to the house without enough arms to probably more of an issue for me :lol:

I did understand you. and I also cleaned the "zig-zaggy" metal part (iirc the correct technical term is "key bit") :) anyway: enough off-topic ;)

Must be a shadow :lol: it's just something that bugs me on keys! How quickly they get dirty :p

I soooo want one of these. IF anyone can get any version of it I'll be very grateful!

maggi112":2p2h79rs said:
Must be a shadow :lol: it's just something that bugs me on keys! How quickly they get dirty :p

I soooo want one of these. IF anyone can get any version of it I'll be very grateful!
Last I heard Karl could still get hold of some dini ones.