Green panel filter(FITTED)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
both the Green and the BMC filters are handmade rather than mass produced so you don't get the rubber from the outer frame going on to the edges of the cotton gauze and restricting air flow marginally. As far as I know these are the only two cotton filter manufacturers to do this so they will flow ever so slightly better than filters from K&N and other companies. I doubt anyone will notice a performance difference whilst driving, if they compare the green/bmc to one of the mass produced one though..

Got the filter today,very fast service from Kamracing.I must say the car seems better,better throttle response and seemed to rev more freely. I have been putting filters in my cars for years and never noticed anything really but i did today.
green044.jpg
green2hids049.jpg

hhhhmmmm i was gona order a bmc one but i like green!!!! :lol:

maggi112":16txwfl7 said:
Just ordered one myself :)
very well made,think they are part off BMC or something,so should be good filters.Thought it was just me thinking it felt better but went out again tonight and it is smoother and revs better.

Looks like i'm getting a bmc instead. Nice chap at Kam racing just called to apologise it was out of stock and they could offer a BMC and a very slight refund in exchange. Either way I'm not fussed cos I couldn't really decide between the two anyway.