gt / 133 versus the world

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hankhill

Reaction score
m8 bought a 2.0 E46 today. it was the 2.0 e46 in M3 blue, i've got to admit it was stunning to look at, but he got a huge fright when he couldn't pull away from my 1.1 twingo gt! okay, i was never having a chance of beating him and it never crossed my mind, but i was genuinely surprised by this and i never realised how fast twingo gt's can be (ive never driven a 133 so i can't comment on them) she's only sitting at 140bhp, now guys i'm wondering whats the biggest / fastest car you have beaten in your twingo's ???

Porsche 911 turbo :)

He stalled at the lights though :lol: :lol: then he came screaming passed me and I never saw it again

Oooh and a seat leon something.. But that was down to who backed out first.. And i was not gonna back down.

Best my m8's corsa VXR all the time they really don't handle that well, but every time we come to a straight I get killed lol

Had a range rover sport last month haha but only coz there was a lorry parked at the side of the road and he had to give way to an oncoming car so i caned it through the gap just in time and he stopped still counts if you ask me!

If we are talking about cornering i would like to add a few extras ;)

Couple clio sports.. Couple twingo sports.. Some c2 loeb thing..

lol! :lol:

maybe the best thing i have ever done was pull up to a scooby STI at the lights and blipped the throttle to get his attention then when i noticed him look over at me i floored the throttle and dipped the clutch. guy looked so nervous cause his mate was over encouraging and pissing himself at being square go'd by a twingo lol ... he floored it and dipped the clutch and i knew it had launch control, had no intention of racing him just hoped he'd crash cause it was wet...and he went head first in2 the carriageway barrier!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Had a good play on a loch (lake for those impaired :lol) side (private) road against an older A6 3.2 Quattro :)

He couldn't get past, straights or otherwise because I was just cornering quicker than him, on the brakes less and earlier on the throttle.

I let him past when the road calmed down a bit and gave each other a smile and thumbs up :)
I like it when car people have a play with respect

madmatt":24pbkmjz said:
Had a good play on a loch (lake for those impaired :lol) side (private) road against an older A6 3.2 Quattro :)

He couldn't get past, straights or otherwise because I was just cornering quicker than him, on the brakes less and earlier on the throttle.

I let him past when the road calmed down a bit and gave each other a smile and thumbs up :)
I like it when car people have a play with respect

+1 :D

BlackTwingo-i":3l9kycuz said:
If we are talking about cornering i would like to add a few extras ;)

Couple clio sports.. Couple twingo sports.. Some c2 loeb thing..

lol! :lol:

Clio sports and twingo rs? in your I-music?

Nahh i didnt really do any 'beating'

But i was told i put up a good fight in the corners.. And i am now known to have huge balls whilst driving :lol:

Cooled off abit since i did a 180' on a roundabout :/

Mike didn't you blame it on tires? Lol

At least if you're at the front of the parade lap at FCS we can't speed around it :lol:

I once totally owned a bicycle at the lights. Shoulda seen the guys face, totally didn't know what was what until I laid the traffic light law down on him... I left him for dead *cough* I meant dust

My GT kept with a corsa VXR with both of us having a rolling start onto a dual carriageway up to 70 then I thought of petrol and backed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.