gt / 133 versus the world

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
waitey":dbqxs0pm said:
lgonzalez":dbqxs0pm said:
Even my heavier clio with the 1.2tce will pull away from those bad boy zetec s' lol. Although there is an older shaped one (mk4? :-/) round here that has a 2litre turbo stuffed under the bonnet allegedly kicking over 250 bhp but whatever the figures it's like a rocket ship!!

Standard ZS has a 9.9 0-62 the ones you need to look out for are puma engine ones or the odd mk1 focus engined one!!

I had a mk5 Zetec s that I puma powered and my 133 will leave it just bout not a lot in it tbh

Just had a blast with a V6 Hyundai coupe he tried to pass me on a straight then at a roundabout I was able to brake later, take the roundabout quicker and get on the power sooner he did catch up on the next straight and pass me with ease though

Arent they slow for a 2.7l v6?
160 ish bhp and 1400+ kg top of my head.

No idea how good they are in gear

i was coming back over the erskine bridge today and a N/A scooby with it's STI solberg decals was up my bum pulling onto the bridge from 1 of the slip roads was going 50 so i was like NUT NOT HAVING THIS knowing fine well i was going to get it handed to me, threw it down 2 cogs into 3rd and chucked her out in2 the outside lane and gunned it and the STI pretender followed but never got me. had to have been a bog standard scooby with the decals and a loud back box because i could scarcely believe a GT would gradually pull but i have reasons to believe it was the 1.6 N/A in the wrong decals!

i beat a mondeo st on a lake road, beat an audi s3 on a country back road. gave a close race (but lost sadly) to an old fiesta zetec s that was done up. beat loads of 1.4 corsa sri's. lost to a corsa sport, neck and neck with a 1.6 clio all the way down a duel carrigeway and beat my step dad from 30-70 in his modeo tdci ;)

hankhill":zkfs1lz2 said:
i was coming back over the erskine bridge today and a N/A scooby with it's STI solberg decals was up my bum pulling onto the bridge from 1 of the slip roads was going 50 so i was like NUT NOT HAVING THIS knowing fine well i was going to get it handed to me, threw it down 2 cogs into 3rd and chucked her out in2 the outside lane and gunned it and the STI pretender followed but never got me. had to have been a bog standard scooby with the decals and a loud back box because i could scarcely believe a GT would gradually pull but i have reasons to believe it was the 1.6 N/A in the wrong decals!
maybe they didn't want or need to get into a race with a girl racer in a little shopping trolley!
Car: hank hillman imp.

I've never attempted to block an overtake or see red when I'm tailgated, I just make sure I stay bang on the speed limit for tailgaters.

And with the scooby thing I remember seeing one awhile back was a white hawk eye about 2 car lengths behind me and two lanes were going into one, by the time I dropped a gear and put my foot down to have a play with him he was already a good 200M ahead, he must have been running insane amounts of power as the turbo spool sounded immense and he wasn't hanging around in the slightest!

hankhill":2mar48vd said:

Attachments

• drg.jpg
    drg.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 71
I wouldn't dream about racing on public roads.

Luckily my friends just so happen to have some really long drives...

[/quote]maybe they didn't want or need to get into a race with a girl racer in a little shopping trolley![/quote]
I do wonder sometimes whether people are actually bothering to keep up or whether I just think they are haha it would explain a lot of people's "victories"

Status
Not open for further replies.