Hel Or Goodridge Brake Lines

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Lines ?

• Hel

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Goodridge

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

Karl

Reaction score
Ive been speaking with guys i know who do motorsport and trackdays and they have said what they think.

What lines would you rather and why?

Yes im looking into getting a set even though i dont drive the car to need them :lol:

Considering they're made just around the corner from each other in Exeter and I've compared both...there's really not much difference AT ALL.

I'd choose either in all honesty...

Goodridge - Motorsport Credentials - my dad has full goodridge hoses on his rally cars and swears by them.

HEL - All my mates with Swift Sports have HELs and they are very good indeed, just as good quality as the Goodridges and look just about identical.

So...I don't know. Probably Goodridge.

M

Monster Detail":2o0sdus0 said:
Any price difference?

Havent got that fair as of yet but i know Hel do them already and im also already talking to Goodridge about there kits i just need to do a few things for them but want people comments on them after alot of people have already given me there comments in the motorsport world :lol:

both have motorsport credentials - HEL mainly in bikes though (7 championship wins in 2010)

Got a nice pressie in the post today from Goodridge

Let the fitting begin, should be fitted my the end of the week so will let you all know, and get a group buy going.

Jordysport":1vbac814 said:
Got a nice pressie in the post today from Goodridge

Let the fitting begin, should be fitted my the end of the week so will let you all know, and get a group buy going.

Im still awaiting the RS bits to get the RS goodridge bits going :lol: But the hoses to copy are on order :)

P2020073.jpg

look identical to the Ktec ones :) will have to see when there fitted and will let all know bout price etc.

Ktecs are made by Hel ;)

and i wonder how you go the info to get them made up so fast ;) Now they better fit :lol:

Jordysport":1btxoxqs said:
Twingogeekeo":1btxoxqs said:
Ktecs are made by Hel ;)

and i wonder how you go the info to get them made up so fast ;) Now they better fit :lol:

Fanks babe, luv you muchos, ;)

They WILL fit...... i will make them fit! *gets hammer* lol.

No problems dude :)

And i know they will fit i gave you the info :lol: also dont use a hammer chainsaw works better ;)