Hel Or Goodridge Brake Lines

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Lines ?

• Hel

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Goodridge

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
mine look so sh** compared to these mass made ones . grrrr :( might have to dye the damn this hehe

as a dealer of both I'd say quality wise they're virtually identical.. Just waiting on the new goodridge part numbers and prices for these before we start selling them..

And for the RSers Goodridge received my front hose today so hopefully they will be avalible soon but ill keep you all updated.

Twingogeekeo":353l5i4w said:
And for the RSers Goodridge received my front hose today so hopefully they will be avalible soon but ill keep you all updated.

Jolly good old chap, everythings coming together. Only Clutch, fit injectors and remap left for me to do then. RS182 slayer here i come :p

Little update guys i rang Goodridge yesterday to see where the hoses are at all going to plan i should see them today. Also all going to plan they will be fitted today once we get the all ok on fitment you will be able to order them :)

I fitted the ktec ones for one year now and I can't complain. are a bit more stealth than the silver goodridge ones.

Oh i got a parcel today :)

Ill let you all know how the fitment goes ;)

Goodridgelines.jpg

frediiii":2fraj0uz said:
I fitted the ktec ones for one year now and I can't complain. are a bit more stealth than the silver goodridge ones.

The Goodridge ones may look nice but after a 10 mins drive in the UK they'll be filthy, black and about the same colour as OEM ;)

madmatt":1ftf5qc6 said:
They clean quickly and very easily though =)
How much did they set you back Karl?

M

Hopefully they clean quickly :lol:

Erm the price was cheaper then the retail as they are there first kit and they want me to make sure they fit ok. Plus i have supplyied everything to get them done but still not as cheap as i would have liked :( its true nothing is free in this world nomore :x

AAAAAND, how much is retail? lol

Slightly unrelated: On the development note, I dropped Tarox an email re development for the Twingo, but I'll keep people posted.

M

madmatt":3lc0uqu2 said:
AAAAAND, how much is retail? lol

Slightly unrelated: On the development note, I dropped Tarox an email re development for the Twingo, but I'll keep people posted.

M

I have a feeling about £60 but will need to confirm that with them so dont take that as a price for now :)

Everytime I read something on here, something else gets added to my list of things to buy....

The 133 was meant to be a cheap tracktoy!