Hel Or Goodridge Brake Lines

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Lines ?

• Hel

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Goodridge

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Kam Racing":1ldsujx1 said:
Daveyb133":1ldsujx1 said:
do we get a forum discount ;)

We're not going to be doing specific club discount on these as we have our own branded hoses which are better value, have full stainless fittings, come with choice of colour coatings and a lifetime warranty..
hi kam racing, i'm italian.... do you send goodridge hoses in italy???

Yes we can send hoses to Italy. If you just click on the link for the kit above and go through the checkout process you will be able to choose Italy as a country for the shipping address..

Kam Racing":1bkufc03 said:
Yes we can send hoses to Italy. If you just click on the link for the kit above and go through the checkout process you will be able to choose Italy as a country for the shipping address..
ok thanks!!! i'am trying....

FaBiO 180":7lvq1y3b said:
Kam Racing":7lvq1y3b said:
ok thanks!!! i'am trying....
i think it's a bit strange.... is 33.60£ the shipment in italy?? it' toooo much!!

I'll have a look to see if we can send it out to italy via a cheaper service and will send you a pm