Hello Everyone

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliedynamique

Reaction score
Hello my name is Hollie im from cornwall, im already a member on Twingo OC but thought i would join up here aswell as ive enjoyed looking at everyones cars and different modifications, I have recently picked up my new Twingo Dynamique in White with gloss black inserts, so far ive added the gloss black spoiler, rear diffuser, exhaust tip, renaultsport mats and silvatech bulbs, here are a few pictures:

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

Hoping to get the front end reg recess vinyled off in gloss black wrap and having the rear windows tinted next week to factory spec :D
Comments or ideas would be great :D

maggi112":1cio441p said:
Lovely car hollie, nice garage too, yours? Notice someones into their cleaning with the neatly arranged products ;)

Thank-u i love it :) yea i love detailing im on detailing world as a member lol but this is where i volunteer to pick up the skills wish it was my garage :lol: would never get me out of it though

haha I'm a very regular visitor to dw if you don't recognise the name already!

What are you using on white? I'm still trying to decide which LSP to go with when I get mine

hi and welcome nice car nice and cleen ! that picture with the homebase behind is that the oppersit side of the moterway (fly over) from where the sainsburys is with the fins on top and the ski slope ?

Welcome Hollie. :) Loving the Dynamique! You bringing it to FCS?

maggi112":3v6vn2d3 said:
haha I'm a very regular visitor to dw if you don't recognise the name already!

What are you using on white? I'm still trying to decide which LSP to go with when I get mine

Well as my previous car was black Citroen C1 VTR i had been using Dodo Juice Purple Haze but i am going to buy Dodo Juice Diamond white as love how the Dodo products perform, my whole kit is all dodo products apart from the tyre gel, love the brand :lol:

matbry01":11na0ws6 said:
hi and welcome nice car nice and cleen ! that picture with the homebase behind is that the oppersit side of the moterway (fly over) from where the sainsburys is with the fins on top and the ski slope ?

Thank u yea im a bit OCD about keeping it clean, thats right in Plymouth :D the sainsburys is very eye catching lol

Sam":35pxnt5p said:
Welcome Hollie. :) Loving the Dynamique! You bringing it to FCS?

No sadly not :( didnt have enough holidays from work to use would have loved to though, cant think of anything better than going the FCS my whole family has renaults including a Renaultsport Megane 250 and an old Clio, love Renaults, love all french cars tbh :lol:

Welcome Hollie

Really nice looking Twingo

Ideas for you

Lower it and stick some 182 Clio Cup or Turini alloys on coated black

holliedynamique":uptmt1wv said:
matbry01":uptmt1wv said:

Thank u yea im a bit OCD about keeping it clean, thats right in Plymouth :D the sainsburys is very eye catching lol
thats alright same hear as i am a single guy got a thing about keeping my car cleen now lol, lol i know bit odd init :lol:

nick7":1yj0zmm4 said:
Welcome Hollie

Really nice looking Twingo

Ideas for you

Lower it and stick some 182 Clio Cup or Turini alloys on coated black

Thank u thats very kind,
Im looking at getting some 16" team dynamic pro race 1.2 in gloss black, do love the 182 alloys on a twingo though :D thank u for the ideas may have to look into some 182 wheels and get them sprayed black gloss

maggi112":f1sz91kh said:
No date yet as dom & pj are still working on the packaging unfortunately but i understand it's about the same time as the sealant so hopefully april

Thank u thats brilliant sounds like you like your dodo juice aswell :D

matbry01":1764v6di said:
holliedynamique":1764v6di said:
matbry01":1764v6di said:

thats alright same hear as i am a single guy got a thing about keeping my car cleen now lol, lol i know bit odd init :lol:

I used to clean my C1 twice a week being black but once every 2 weeks is okay for me on the twingo now that I have a bf, wouldnt be fair on him :lol: though luckily he understands