Hello Everyone

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holliedynamique":21jfxycs said:
matbry01":21jfxycs said:
holliedynamique":21jfxycs said:
matbry01":21jfxycs said:
hi and welcome nice car nice and cleen ! that picture with the homebase behind is that the oppersit side of the moterway (fly over) from where the sainsburys is with the fins on top and the ski slope ?

Thank u yea im a bit OCD about keeping it clean, thats right in Plymouth :D the sainsburys is very eye catching lol
thats alright same hear as i am a single guy got a thing about keeping my car cleen now lol, lol i know bit odd init :lol:

I used to clean my C1 twice a week being black but once every 2 weeks is okay for me on the twingo now that I have a bf, wouldnt be fair on him :lol: though luckily he understands
:lol: bless him well thats alright then :) lol well a balack one aint to bad now you got a white one lol thats a nightmare !

Yea i found white to be brilliant as because its so bright you dont see the dust and sap build up on the roof especially or the nasty grey colour from road grime :)

Just wondered does anyone know if the RS 133 16" alloys fit on dynamiques as really want a set so i can spray them gloss black? I see a number of people have tried selling them for really low prices aswell

Looks good base to start with :)

I have some 17" rs cup alloys sitting in the garage if your ever wanting some.