Hoover

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
After a hard afternoon at work and a phone call to Karl on how to take the plastic off the number plate bulb unit I decided I've had my car a year never hooved it in that time r go and do it. At the weekend I bought a new vax non loose of sucktion Hoover so I thought r use that. I was surprised my car wasn't as bad as I thought it would be considering my 2 kids go in it with a stricked no eatin and drinkin rule. Think r be needdin some new mats tho there abit sh**gged now

I hoover my car once a month and normally clean it every weekend :oops:

New mats i hear ;)

I think I've vacuumed mine once during ownership.

Yeah Karl r have to check my pennies when I bell u Friday for the rs cover.how much r they?? Also booked her car in for Monday to check that mapping sensor.

Ollie133cup":31ie7q1x said:
I Hoover mine when ever I wash it so every 3 days when it's on the road

I admire your dedication but really don't have the patience or time myself.

I don't think I'll be attending any shows this year as I'd embarrass you all :oops:

Dazza :-

We will work a good price out for you on the day of the phone call :)

Al:-
I think you should come to shows with us not like you have to clean it all year round just on the days befor ethe show ;) Would be good to have you on board.

Twingogeekeo":mcsfaqd5 said:
Dazza :-

We will work a good price out for you on the day of the phone call :)

Al:-
I think you should come to shows with us not like you have to clean it all year round just on the days befor ethe show ;) Would be good to have you on board.

Meh. Shows aren't really my thing. I did all that a number a years ago, being on stands, magazine etc. I might attend one but my free time is generally taken up with the trackdays I do each year.

Hmmm Al dont make me nag you on monday ;) Remember you will be stuck in the car with me

Anyway back on topic :lol:

Twingogeekeo":is6xvoa6 said:

Yes. I won't be vacuuming my car therefore won't be attending any shows. :p

Al":3fxnht1g said:
Twingogeekeo":3fxnht1g said:

Yes. I won't be vacuuming my car therefore won't be attending any shows. :p

Let down :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: Was that me that said that :?

I vacuum my Twingo each time I wash it, so usually every week when if I've used it regularly. The same goes for the missus Twingo although I don't wash that as frequently.

I've got one of these, the rigid plastic nozzle pulls off so you can just use the flexible hose and crevice tool -

karcher-a2004-wet-dry-vacuum-11371372.jpeg

Also, for those of you that can't be ar$ed with vacuuming the car regularly, you can get these floor protectors from Halfords. They're about £15 a pair but will keep the original mats/carpet spotless. They don't look the best but they're perfect for this weather -

Mat1.jpg

This was the state of the footwell after a couple of weeks use

Mat2-1.jpg

Its spotless still the horrible mats could be a winner for the winter weathers

They're certainly not lookers but they do work wonders.

I actually put these in all the cars we have, even in my old Lupo. Because they have a ridged edge, any debrit stays on them as well as water.

The only plus side about the disgrace of the inside of my car - unless the door is open no one can see it.

What mats has your lady got in her 133 Alex?

I'll have to take a photo of mine... Honesty don't believe anyone will have an interior as bad as mine and I'm sure Karl can vouch for me lol.

I normally nick my mums dyson when I can bothered to clean the interior. Seats are out again soon so that's a good time to do it..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ do you honestly want to start a muck-off? I'd win.

Al im not joking you Matts car is like his dumping ground. Get a thread going and i bet MAtt will win id sick :lol: everything stays in the car and ends up under his seat or behind it :lol:

Im sure his car is a mobile skip ;)