Hoover

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine isn't quite that bad. Outside wise, I turned on the rear wiper for the first time in a month - I now have a semi-circle of vision again.

Told you Matt would win maybe Matt can get a picture of his master peice under his seat :lol:

Lol it's not too bad at the moment as when I had the seats out I had a quick clean but it's still pretty horrible!

I have no rear wiper so my windscreen is always bad :( plus the fact it's covered in stickers lol

Bet your car is like the cars on pimp my ride Matt when the get there car it's full off old rubbish and even mice lol

Dazza1":3djw0vq7 said:
Bet your car is like the cars on pimp my ride Matt when the get there car it's full off old rubbish and even mice lol

PMSL love it but Matt has rats there bigger :p

Matt":11f090o7 said:
I have no rear wiper so my windscreen is always bad :( plus the fact it's covered in stickers lol

Did you remove yours? Was debating it a year ago but I couldn't live without one on track - the rear spray the 133 kicks up is biblical!

Al":ox8x4hkt said:
Matt":ox8x4hkt said:

Did you remove yours? Was debating it a year ago but I couldn't live without one on track - the rear spray the 133 kicks up is biblical!
Yeah wiper and motor came out very easily... Looks much better but it does suck having to clean it every day with this weather :(

I removed mine on my GT and since having one on the RS im happy ive kept it on the GT was a pain cleaning the screen everyday

Matt":20ti9a5c said:
Al":20ti9a5c said:
Matt":20ti9a5c said:

Yeah wiper and motor came out very easily... Looks much better but it does suck having to clean it every day with this weather :(

Agreed, it does look much better - I just think without it going around a track in rain (like most of last year) would become pretty dangerous. We'll see - I might take it off and see how it goes. What did you use to block the hole, a grommet?