How much is your RS to insure ???

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im 22 and have 3 years no claims and I ended up paying £900...doesnt help living in a "High Risk" area!

A lad I used to work with insured a 182 at 18 with one years no claims - £2400!!

£200 a month, £46.15 a week, £6.58 per day!

Dan250":2tar5hwp said:
A lad I used to work with insured a 182 at 18 with one years no claims - £2400!!

£200 a month, £46.15 a week, £6.58 per day!
Ivan see this has stressed you out for years haha :lol:

This'll make you all laugh...

First of GT not a 133

18, 0 years ncb.... £2,400. And I spent days bringing that down and fighting with insurance companies. Ma and Pa as named and myself as policy holder.

TripNip":3o2h6q8l said:

First of GT not a 133

18, 0 years ncb.... £2,400. And I spent days bringing that down and fighting with insurance companies. Ma and Pa as named and myself as policy holder.

Are your trousers at your ankles ?

I just paid £650 to insure my car just there, now i can stop worrying bout paying it :p

TripNip":3c2hmvgu said:

First of GT not a 133

Dear god! How many points you got ? Like 10?

Lol! Thats with everything declared nearly 23 and 3/4 [cant remember] NCD

Ollie133cup":1dwitagp said:
TripNip":1dwitagp said:

First of GT not a 133

Dear god! How many points you got ? Like 10?

Hah nope, clean licence... It's outrageous right...
Don't even live in a rough area! Middle of the countryside!

that's what you'll expect to pay mate
i'm 19 with no no claims and 2 massive smashes and i'm paying 1900.. I thought that was pretty impressive considering I cost them what, near 10 grand already?
that's with Admiral, btw