How much is your RS to insure ???

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xpunkxtothexcorex":3m3u546t said:
haha sorry it should have read age 26 with 5 yesrs no claims.

Damn read it wrong all together and there i was trying to be smart :lol:

Im was 20 last week so took the insurance out when i was 19, it cost me £1200 fully comp with 2 years no claims and 2 non fault accidents on a previous car due to the ex missus!, that put another £200 on so should be a £1k!

I'm 19 with 1 years no claims and just under 2 years driving experience - I pay £1100 with Admiral, in my own name. Come February when I'll have 2 years driving experience it should go down to about £750-800.

matty_doh":2wnioa94 said:
I'm 19 with 1 years no claims and just under 2 years driving experience - I pay £1100 with Admiral, in my own name. Come February when I'll have 2 years driving experience it should go down to about £750-800.

Dont hold your breath :lol:

Mines 950. I'm 20 with 3 years driving and two years (cancelled an old policy early) no accidents one non fault but didn't change it I'm on my own but we have admiral multi car, sure to go up when the mods go on :)

Just done a quote on my Megane as that's due to renew in January.

Got quote about £590 fully comp for the year. Not a bad result, under £900 for both cars now. :)

Don't forget to consider the excess on your quotes - getting a higher excess to reduce the premium COULD be very expensive if you need to make a claim. :ugeek:

Yeah got to be careful with the excess, a friend of mine bought a Toyota Celica GT4 when she was 21 and to get her insurance for under £2k she took an excess of £1,000. Ended up having a smash and it costing a hell of a lot.

I have a £250 excess on my Twingo and £350 on the Megane as that's insured for only 1,000 miles a year anyway.

my excess is £1,500

happy days! haha

but i refuse to pay even higher insurance.

18, 18 months driving experience, 1 years no claims. paying £1750 with admiral in my name.