I'm startin to hate my 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moomin_Man":1uea32xh said:
Thread revival!

I'm also having this issue with cold starts. Only 800 miles on the clock.
It's only when i set off for the first 50 yards...it settles down after that...is it worth taking in to get checked over?
yes. The dealership reflashed the ecu in mine and the problem is pretty much gone. They knew about it, as the was a note from Renault on the problem

Renault Watford told me there is no known issue and that no one has ever complained about it on any rs model :lol:

Why Karl's lot are going to service amy and not them

Hello guys,
You've got me really worried! I've just bought Silverstone No. 31 and only done 75 uneventful miles so far. What's waiting for me round the corner?

Moomin_Man":3d1m5a4k said:
Thread revival!

I'm also having this issue with cold starts. Only 800 miles on the clock.
It's only when i set off for the first 50 yards...it settles down after that...is it worth taking in to get checked over?

maggi112":3d1m5a4k said:
Renault Watford told me there is no known issue and that no one has ever complained about it on any rs model :lol:

I have just rang the dealership i deal with for them to get my the notes and the tech articale if poss. ill keep you posted

Success,

in the Renault problems solutions database that dealerships can search. its called "Renault actis solution 8071" maybe worth asking the dealership about it.

It's not something that bothers me just whilst it was in I asked and they denied any knowledge of any issues and even told me they had checked with RUK which I know would be bullcrap :p

maggi112":1zdi8ens said:
It's not something that bothers me just whilst it was in I asked and they denied any knowledge of any issues and even told me they had checked with RUK which I know would be bullcrap :p

lame, Renault do see to have their share of shitty dealerships.

cheers for the issue been slightly annoying since having my Rs! mind you it does wake you up at 4am in a morning.
still a trip to Holden Renault in norwich today to see what they have to say for themselves, fingers crossed

maggi112":3vqw0s4t said:

I complained to them loads of times about it until it was fixed.

weebob":3th9n30s said:
Success,

in the Renault problems solutions database that dealerships can search. its called "Renault actis solution 8071" maybe worth asking the dealership about it.

Good work, mate!

maggi112":2naaft3m said:

Told you to come to us

I forgot to update you! Turns out it was actually ruk directly that told me :lol: Renault watford did know about it but I decided it wasn't an issue.

Ill take back what I said about Watford. They're really quite good and I have no issues taking my car there and trusting Andrew at services. Always a lot of banter with Leo the salesman too which is nice. Even negotiated a fair amount off the price of the first service so I was happy.

Best bit, caz lemme drive her car home :eek: