Is my Mileage High?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50k+ in two and half years from news ;) with only left rear bearings having failed. not bad for a renault.

Twingogeekeo":28knqvns said:
Alex_225":28knqvns said:
Twingogeekeo":28knqvns said:
Alex_225":28knqvns said:
Haha

So how have you managed only 1k in 3 years!! lol I've not made a conscious effort to keep my mileage low but my Gordini has ended up with 900 miles in a year. haha

No :lol:

14700 and its a 2009 I bought it with 1500 on in the first year it had done 8k miles, Then 6k miles. Was registered end of April.

Still pretty low mileage then haha although I was very impressed with 1k in 3 years. lol

PMSL that will be your Gordini in a few years ;)

Haha I'm not sure about that, I reckon 1k this year and maybe a bit more next. lol

got my Gordini last month, number 47 2010 plate on it. It had 127 miles on it when i got it as it was only used for a few test drives and then was moved into the renault show room for the last 7 months. Only cost me £10995 bargin.

Just got back to Rachels from world series and my car now has 15004 miles on it!

Then drive to mine another mile will go on it.

But have to say no driving it so long and getting back on it reminds me of how much a great car it is!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Twingogeekeo":33ytyd1k said:
Just got back to Rachels from world series and my car now has 15004 miles on it!

Then drive to mine another mile will go on it.

But have to say no driving it so long and getting back on it reminds me of how much a great car it is!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Should drive it more often, then :p