Jakes Red RS133 CUP Progress

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! Good to see it is on your car already! Looks spot-on. I'm glad you like it :)
Waiting forward to see the guide on how to fit, maybe after that I can improve the spoiler a little so that future buyers won't have to deal with what you had to deal with!

Thanks LC.

I have spent the last few weeks making minor changes. Main changes since the last post were;

-Vinyl wrapped front number plate recess
-Put new private plates on
-Put RS badge on front bumper
-Sprayed rear tailgate trim red to colour code.
-Put my "neverbeen" and FCS 2014 decal on
-Good detailing session

Ill update this post FCS and get some good photos up then :)

Looking at twin porting my 133 like my 182, let me know what quote you get back very interested !

I have not got the quote back. They must not be interested. It was £285 cat back for ordinary single exit. I have been thinking and not sure its going to look right. When I get the exhaust done I will consider it as I will ask a quote there and then.

Roberts":2cj1wz6y said:
I have not got the quote back. They must not be interested. It was £285 cat back for ordinary single exit. I have been thinking and not sure its going to look right. When I get the exhaust done I will consider it as I will ask a quote there and then.

I'm intouch with a company down south that are able to do the work they are just working out the costings ,once i know will PM you with details if you want ??

It's been a quite a while since I have updated this and there have been a few updates.

In the run upto FCS, I managed to clay the car, colour code the rear boot trim, wrap the front end and apply the personal reg.

20140601_154906_zpsc86e30e5.jpg

20140605_132759-Copy_zps7a5f18b0.jpg

FCS was ace, met some great people had fun with the hotels and a big thanks for Maggie and Caz for putting up with me and my mate James. Got some soaking wet track time but it was one of the best experiences I have had. Callum was out with me in another Twingo and hopefully we did 133.net proud! Whilst there I got a K&N Apollo induction from Maggie. It does sound good. For all those asking about induction kits, the Apollo is the way to go in my opinion.

20140606_190655_zpsb48aa076.jpg

20140607_085342_zpse4e5b1c7.jpg

20140607_085356_zpsdcd067a6.jpg

20140609_072641_zps4dc0fe4d.jpg

track_zps135ff3d4.jpg

Since FCS has been the biggest change though. I managed to get an absolute bargain on ebay. I got a very nearly new KTEC Cat Back exhaust for £39.09. Other than a new gasket and exhaust clamps we were good to go. It is epic and the noise that comes from it is not over the top, it suits the Twingo perfectly.

That's all for now. I am now in full swing of modifications and I don't reckon some BC Coilovers will be far off from being ordered...

What a bargain!! They go for a lot of money so good find.

Glad to hear my old induction is making you happy :) its sounds amazing IMO but bet its mental with the exhaust now!

Can't wait to see your mod ideas :)

Maggi had BCs and they were fab! Fully adjustable and its great that you can make the ride harder or softer!

Roberts":31ubyexl said:
Got some soaking wet track time but it was one of the best experiences I have had. Callum was out with me in another Twingo and hopefully we did 133.net proud!
I think you mean Dansmotorsport (dan) in Poweller (James) car. Callum was there in a nemo lol.

Sounds like you've been a busy little bee, keep it up :D