james's 133 cup progress n projects

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesy1990

Reaction score
Hey guys :p well so far my car has had this exhaust put onto it not by me but previous owner really glad he did :D

MyCar15.jpg

MyCar14.jpg

i have put on the blue LED kit might be changing 2 the white 1 :p

MyCar006.jpg

MyCar004.jpg

MyCar002.jpg

133 stickers on windows of either side of the car and 1 on the front

MyCar21.jpg

MyCar19.jpg

MyCar16.jpg

MyCar13.jpg

133 tax disc :p

133taxdisc.jpg

and my little mexican lookin mascot lol

mascot003.jpg

when i get some money all be gettin rs gear stick and handbrake cover, rs mats and thinkin about rs badge for front and back of car

Sorry, not keen on the exhaust.. each to their own though, good work!

nice dude, good to stand out ^_^
what is the exhaust details, silencer numbers and stuff?

what would you like for the car, nice show piece, track slag or audio slave? plenty of guys and girls here to give you their experiences

am not realy sure about the exhaust mate was already on the car when i got it n dunno how 2 find out :S i would really just like it for show, mabey a little performance

I like how different it is ;-) Get that babe shined up and everyone will like it ;-)

jamesy1990":2uulg5zu said:
am not realy sure about the exhaust mate was already on the car when i got it n dunno how 2 find out :S
Get it up on some stands and check how many boxes are it it :D

I like it actually..though it gives me images of a rear engined car or something special under the bonnet.
Looking forward to hearing it when you come down!

Shine it up and it looks well.... Different and pretty cool, no other twingo has one of them I bet

am not really even sure if it sounds much different than a normal 133 coz ave not seen any around my area am only guessin it will :p it does have a nice evil grunt to it thoe :p all def give it a gd clean up this weekend or next :) and all try find out how many boxes are on it for u matt n if i come down u can have a gd look urself :) cheers guys n girls ;)

wantin 2 get the decal colour changed mabey so this was my rubbish edited version on paint to change my decal 2 black dunno wat i think of it thoe might make another edit 2 the same colour of my alloys c wat that looks like wat do you guys n girls think?

Mycardecalcolourchange.jpg

if u did the wheels, spoiler, mirror caps and fog surrounds black to match, that would look sweet!