james's 133 cup progress n projects

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a crack at the spoiler for you as I had a couple of mins spare. Ran out of time before I could get round to the wheels though.

QdFyG.jpg

Love the callipers, and the graphic I'm not too sure what colour maybe the anthracite would be nice as black doesn't work for me!!

I'm in two opinions of the exhaust!! Somedays I like and somedays I hate it.

ATM my OCD is very very bad, and if the actual box was central to the numberplate unlike a bout 2 inch to the drivers side as it is now, it would be fine an tonight id like it :p

Perhaps we should call your exhaust the marmite option :lol:

got the front badge on next but my mates confinced me 2 paint the bit behind the badge holdin it in place orange so i did and hated it really bad decision even thoe my m8s like it for some reason dunno why lol

OrangewithCarbonBadge1.jpg

OrangewithCarbonBadge2.jpg

got rid of the orange the next day and painted it back 2 black, the same day the tow eye i bought off rob arrived so got that on 2 :D

CarbonBadgeandTowEye3.jpg

CarbonBadgeandTowEye2.jpg

CarbonBadgeandTowEye1.jpg

debating weather or not to paint the tow eye black or not????

Have to agree about the orange, not a fan at all. I'd say stick with the silver tow eye personally. If you had the centre panel behind your plate wrapped black I'd say go for it - but as is, I'd personally stay with silver.

I like the idea of a black tow eye, but as the good doc said only if you wrap the number plate bit too..

How did you get on with putting the front badge on? Was it a cover or something else? Will hopefully be getting mine when I get paid next week!

As for the orange, it looks a bit stark in the pics and glad you painted it black again!! But I think it would look good on a black car? What about TheDon? He has a black and orange wrap theme going on it might suit!

i might look into wrapping the number plate bit not 2 sure :p the front badge went on easier than i thought got it on without takeing the bumper off completely :) yea i agree the orange might look better on a black car lol def not on mine anyway lol

hope u get ur badges and fitted next week then :D

Fingers crossed if i order them and i can get express delivery, providing all is good with the car when i get it from the garage tomorrow then ill have the ready and on for TRAX!