James's New Projects/Progress Thread (lots of pics)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesy1990

Reaction score
Thought id start my progress thread again and make a list of what ive done so far :D

Start with my car at standard (except the exhaust which was already on the car when i bought it)

Dunno026-1.jpg

Dunno025-1.jpg

Dunno024-1.jpg

First came some 133 stickers, blue LED pack and tax disc

MyCar006.jpg

MyCar004.jpg

MyCar002.jpg

MyCar004-1.jpg

MyCar13.jpg

133taxdisc.jpg

police gave me into trouble for the blue LED side lights and 1s above back reg so they came off and decided to paint the calipers orange

MyCar12.jpg

MyCar14-1.jpg

MyCar20.jpg

few weeks after the calipers i bought 2 carbon renualt dimonds, got them glued on also bought robs towing eye

badges002.jpg

CarbonBadgeandTowEye1.jpg

another few weeks went past then disaster as my mate crashed my car and bent bonnet and smashed my window

brokencar018.jpg

he replaced my window and bought me a new bonnet which i liked being black so thought id keep it that colour

Mycar003-2.jpg

MyCarClean007.jpg

MyCarClean006.jpg

i thought about it for a while and decided today that the bonnet needed some protection and since i loved my carbon badges id get the bonnet done in carbon 2 and while my m8 was wrapping the bonnet i got him 2 carbon wrap the silver bit behind the front reg to see what it looked like and i stuck my black 133.net and white 133 inside stickers on

Mycar004-3.jpg

Mycar005.jpg

Mycar008-1.jpg

Mycar009.jpg

Mycar010.jpg

Mycar011.jpg

and thats what i have done so far not 2 sure on the carbon reg bit but if decied i like it i will be buying new rs front and back badges with rs handbrake, rs gear knob, rs mats and spolier and new ariel as mines is still broken :(

I wonder what a black bonnet would look like on a silverstone!

U should spray all ur anthracite bits black to match the bonnet!

lookin good, adn like the subtle renault sports down the side. bonnet looks good, (something good to come out of something bad)

the only thing about spraying those bits black now is that people will saying u trying to make it look like silverstone.

manofhow":2rsmktx4 said:
the only thing about spraying those bits black now is that people will saying u trying to make it look like silverstone.

Yeah I suppose so. But each to there own. Lol.

my mate wrapped it for me and all he done was cut a bit 2 go around the reg then got me 2 hold the reg forward at the top and bottom of the reg while he placed some behind

I love how just a simple bit of vinyl on the front makes the car look so much tougher from the front

i dunno just sometimes wen i look at it it looks bit out of place should mabey have stuck it on a bit lower lol not sure :p it will grow on me am sure :p big thanks 2 matt for makeing them for me 2 :D

jamesy1990":wvl5wub0 said:
i dunno just sometimes wen i look at it it looks bit out of place should mabey have stuck it on a bit lower lol not sure :p it will grow on me am sure :p big thanks 2 matt for makeing them for me 2 :D
car009.jpg

A couple of solutions-
One being go mad on the rear window as the white 133 is looking lost up there.
Remove the white window sticker as it's distracting but not enough to keep interest. Look at the picture and your eyes go all over the place randomly, hence feeling disjointed.
133 inside sticker on theR/H side bumper to balance out the flags