James's New Projects/Progress Thread (lots of pics)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jamesy1990":2y2qlwsx said:
some good tips man :p just 2 clear up do u mean take off the 133 inside sticker off the window then put a black 1 on the right hand side bumper?
yep, white inside sticker off, maybe black one onto the bumper.

Cover up the white sticker with some black plastic and stand back to see what you think before removing it, as it's your car and you need to be happy with it :)

I think the RS Logo is alright where it is mate but the 133inside is a little out of place. Black one on the rear maybe abound the Renaultsport badge...?

Mr_Ben":i6u77jxa said:
Sorry cannot stand that awful exhaust.
It is a bit Marmite. Although, I thought the same from the pictures, I changed my mind when actualy seeing it.

gonna put this on 2day wen am finished work :D

y006.jpg

y005.jpg

well that exhaust is unique , maybe if the tip of the exhaust wouldn't look so burned up it will be nice i guess or get a new tip welded on in Stainless steel
117.jpg
116.jpg
232.jpg

something like this maybe ;)

GhostZ":141t51qu said:
well that exhaust is unique , maybe if the tip of the exhaust wouldn't look so burned up it will be nice i guess or get a new tip welded on in Stainless steel
117.jpg
116.jpg
232.jpg

something like this maybe ;)

the burned up bit does really bug me :( i have been thinking about getting a stainless steel tip welded on but how expensive roughly do you think it would be as dont have much money at the moment

waitey":33e95gqa said:
Cool thread but I don't understand why that exhaust?

Have you got a few videos of how it sounds on idle and fly-bys?

the exhaust was already on the car when i had bought it and i still have it because i actually love it, it has grown on me and mainly because its different

i think i do have vids of both i will try and find them for you if you wish :)

jamesy1990":1f0ow704 said:
the exhaust was already on the car when i had bought it and i still have it because i actually love it, it has grown on me and mainly because its different

i think i do have vids of both i will try and find them for you if you wish :)

just grind (cut-off) the tip and weld a new one on but i have no idea where to go to ask and weld something , exhaust builder should weld this for you or something , i think it would be easier getting a new pipe on the back of your twingo :p