John's Progress Thread (JE_GT)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there no problems with the MOT? thought you had to have all airbags that are supposed to be there?

133_Ads":2z5a16f7 said:
Is there no problems with the MOT? thought you had to have all airbags that are supposed to be there?

Not that I know of, I asked my MOT tester friend the other day and he said it's not even a fail if you have an airbag light on. I have no airbag lights on as I connected a resistor so I should be ok anyway?

Ahh fair enough, it might have been one of the 'maybe's' when they brought the new MOT laws into place! no bother!

They've arrived :) Cheers Waitey!

agu7asaz.jpg

133_Ads":zz2ohiew said:
Is it 3 bottles to fill the brake resivour(sp)?!
If your good and very lucky, you could probably get away with 1ltr for a flush through.

Changing hoses, you can always guarantee that having only 1ltr on hand will leave a spongy peddle or having two, you will knock one over or suck in a slug of air at the last minute. GRRRR

They look fairly solid.. Have to let us know what they're like as everyone says dont go for drilled/grooved discs etc

I had a set of discs like those with brembo pads and i hated them and went back to standard!