John's Progress Thread (JE_GT)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen it before, can't really comment unless it was my own car that's photoshopped as the wheels are different, ride height and colour scheme (yellow).

The link to that black car aint photoshoped, the guy used to live near me, i see him about in his golf now and then (same number plate)

I recon your car would look good stealthy too! But it does look shit'ot already!

Some new pics from Thursday night, (including my friends C2 VTS).

comp1july.jpg

88061629.jpg

18283976.jpg

60147668.jpg

62956438.jpg

77588828.jpg

30751887q.jpg

11148181.jpg

45028693.jpg

carparks.jpg

And here's my car a bit lower, rubs on full lock and going over harsh bumps! Yay :)

lowerp.jpg

lower2f.jpg

Love this!!

Im so tempted to get a GT and tune it with all our carbon bits on! What do they easily tune to?

At the mo its just mirror caps! But Diffuser and RS spoiler being moulded with bonnet and foglight covers on the way!

carbonfanatics":2b2awrvp said:
At the mo its just mirror caps! But Diffuser and RS spoiler being moulded with bonnet and foglight covers on the way!

What's the pricing like? I'm probably going to be after most if not all of those parts lol

JE_GT":3rotuamv said:
carbonfanatics":3rotuamv said:

What's the pricing like? I'm probably going to be after most if not all of those parts lol

Our prices are good (but Im biased)!

The caps we sell are £95 posted where as any others Ive seen are £150 plus for the Clios etc..

Will be looking to keep bonnets under £400 all being well.

Looks great don't do everything black though the silver just adds nice! Also do you know if the rs is limited to 15mm spacers on front too when lowered I don't want any rubbing if pos but still a good stance cheers :)

Mine has no spacers on the front at the moment, I was going to put 15mm spacers on but I may put them on the rear instead as my 25mm ones rub a little bit lol

All i can say is......

Attachments

• !BzUHklwBGk~$(KGrHqR,!hoEw5OHdoIoBMVfIfUnLQ~~_12.jpg
    !BzUHklwBGk~$(KGrHqR,!hoEw5OHdoIoBMVfIfUnLQ~~_12.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 202