jra3d's Rant

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
singlespeed":9kklynkm said:
Bearing in mind thats the forth time. If anyone thinks a ban was un-called for, please feel free to PM me.

Now I know why jra3d was ranting. :lol:

Has all of that been staged for just my benefit? ;)

Araf":3n1vy6mt said:
singlespeed":3n1vy6mt said:
Bearing in mind thats the forth time. If anyone thinks a ban was un-called for, please feel free to PM me.

Now I know why jra3d was ranting. :lol:

Has all of that been staged for just my benefit? ;)
No it's a genuine rant as its something I'm annoyed with too. Also the slagging others forum bits makes us just like a bad bunch of people. It wouldn't be hard for them too sign up on here if they haven't already and see what's said about them.

Also time for a new rant.
Some people need to stop being lazy and learn to use the search function. Especially the member that openly admitted to being to lazy to use it.

Adding to the rant. Anyone else bored of hearing Twingo and turbos being mentioned????

We've established it cant be done without time, effort and money so shut the hell up about it.

Some people need to stop being lazy and learn to use the search function. Especially the member that openly admitted to being to lazy to use it.
hehe. Yes, that did kind of test my patience :(

Daveyb133":3ie05l7t said:
Adding to the rant. Anyone else bored of hearing Twingo and turbos being mentioned????

We've established it cant be done without time, effort and money so shut the hell up about it.
I agree, forgot to add it though

LCplParks":1gloz2vf said:
Hey guys sorry for the thread hi-jack but how do I turbo my twingo?
Simple, buy a Twingo GT 1.2Tce. End of argument close thread :p

Next :mrgreen:

Heh heh I think some of these pet peeves need adding to the Ts and Cs you have to accept on sign up

BlackTwingo-i":2w6kp2v2 said:
How do i make my clio as fast as a twingo? Because they sound mighty fast ny the sounds of things
Buy a clio gt, air filter and remap it

Kelly_GT":2w6kp2v2 said:
What's wrong with being educated at a public school?!
Nothing and that comment by him was stupid really.

Friedchicken91":11g4dkja said:
BlackTwingo-i":11g4dkja said:
How do i make my clio as fast as a twingo? Because they sound mighty fast ny the sounds of things

why dont people do that with twingo gt's? Surely that will be faster than an RS

A good well done. Go team.

Team133.net ridding teh internetz of trolls since 1962

Friedchicken91":1gxu9jun said:
That got right on my tits

BlackTwingo-i":25hagjip said:
Friedchicken91":25hagjip said:
BlackTwingo-i":25hagjip said:

why dont people do that with twingo gt's? Surely that will be faster than an RS
Please keep on topic now ;)

Friedchicken91":dban4e6d said:
Dazza1":dban4e6d said:
I'm gonna start a how do I super charge my twingo thread ;) :lol:
You do and ill ban you

So I was thinking, can I just slap on a supercharger to my twingo and it be fine? I was thinking of an eaton supercharger from the cooper s.

Too lazy too search....