KamRS Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KamRS

Reaction score
Probably not going to be a major contributor here, but od bits and bobs will get posted.

First up - custom plate holders, in Renault font, colour coded to the grey bits :) Might not be a 100% match, but does the job nicely I think..

15zssj.jpg

Next up - photos from the detailing the Cup went through recently, as soon as I get them :)

you should put the before photos and let everyone know about tfeleks work.... which is greate by the way.... :cool:
now i can say, great looking car. ;)

kaskra_1":1le0ppc1 said:
https://forum.kosmetykaaut.pl/viewtopic.php?t=12772
i know it isn"t in english but theres lot of photos.
great job again tfelek.

that link is amazing the car is soooooo clean

Thanks Tfelek for uploading the photos - haven't got them personally yet ;)

No talk about the costs, since it was a Christmas present for the GF (may I remind - it is her car). All I can say is that it was below the pain threshold ;) Too bad I've only seen it clean once since the job was done and it was dark (when picking it up). It's been raining/snowing nearly all the time and it quickly accumulated a layer of dirt, so haven't been able to really appreciate it :(

:D i was wonder how long it will stay clean with this sort of condition.
dont worry buddy quick wash and dry, and it will be looking like this one on pic"s. ;)

Did a rolling road run today, power @ crank 146,5. Funny thing is tfelek also did his RS and had the EXACT same result on HP.

302ou9d.jpg

KamRS":2p5jmtvf said:
Did a rolling road run today, power @ crank 146,5. Funny thing is tfelek also did his RS and had the EXACT same result on HP.

302ou9d.jpg

What have you had done to get 146! I had a ktec remap with cat back exhaust and panel filter I only managed 135!! Plus your torque is great and the gain is so smooth mine went up down up down not nearly a straight curve like you've got!

To be honest - nothing :D I know, hard to believe... but who am I to argue?! Maybe it's the Polish climate? :p

PS Maybe yours was @ wheels? The green line shows drivetrain losses, so you can see max @ wheels is just over 110.

Not too sure... Before remap mine was 121 after 135 so maybe it was at the wheels.

So.. bad season for Twingo RS' in Poland lately. The GF managed to do the below - fortunately damage seems as minimal as could be. Bonnet untouched, wheel unmarked (recently refurbed), left wing untouched (by some 1-2cm) - phew. And you should have seen the Kia - it's whole side ripped open, from wheel to wheel. The second pic shows how the Twinny put up a fight, bit a piece off the Kia, feisty little bugger! :D You can see that piece lodged between the bumper in the first pic too...

Oh, and tfelek's RS got written off.. :/

qz289g.jpg

wv7edu.jpg