KamRS Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yours isn't badly hurt, but tfelek's .... well, look here: https://warszawa.gazeta.pl/warszawa/1,123133,13942382,Poniedzialek_na_ulicach_Warszawy__20_05_2013_.html?wall=1
He was pushed from side by blue seicento (fiat was changing lanes), totally not his fault. It so sad, coz' it was in mint condition.

Today I've almost rear ended my friend in Golf GTI (thought he will turn on crossing without stopping, I was looking at oncoming traffic while he stopped [as did my heart in that moment]). Thanks Renault for great brakes.

Sorry to hear about yours Kam but my god I've just seen those pics of tfelek's on the link....that looks nasty! Hope everyone got out of that one ok.

singlespeed":1ahqvr11 said:
Not good guys :( At least it was only metal and plastic that was damaged

And paintwork. Picked it up today from Renault and of course they messed up the detailing done in winter when washing it - microscratches all over. Mehh....

KamRS":3jw6r2gx said:
singlespeed":3jw6r2gx said:
Not good guys :( At least it was only metal and plastic that was damaged

And paintwork. Picked it up today from Renault and of course they messed up the detailing done in winter when washing it - microscratches all over. Mehh....

arf....
no so much garage that really care of the painting or detail

waitey":s9f8m9nd said:
KamRS":s9f8m9nd said:
Car is back to its shiny self after a second visit to the detailers :) Yay.

Where's the pictures? You can't just post that without pictures!

Sorry, really am lousy at progress threads :p It's very much due for a good wash soon and finally back on summer wheels with new 205 tyres. So hopefully pics soon!

Oh by the way... don't think I even did 10km on the new Michelin's when this happened :x

Attachments

• 10007237_10203329836668721_1135275674_n.jpg
    10007237_10203329836668721_1135275674_n.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 303
don't worry mate, that can easily be repaired at any local garage :)

LC":1l5w2eet said:
Oops kam are those pilot sports?

Yes, Pilot Sport 3 205/40/17 XL to be precise.

oscar":1l5w2eet said:
don't worry mate, that can easily be repaired at any local garage :)

Already fixed, just not what you want to see on a brand new tyre. Especially if you're planning to cross Germany within next few weeks and attempt top speed runs ;) Always that thought at the back of the head, hinting that perhaps the tyre has been compromised...

Same size as my 17s how much were they, was going to get some as thy had the best reviews of all tyres, £100 per corner was the cheapest I found however they are £50 each for my 15s

Over here in Poland they were £90 a tyre at current exchange rate, bought in January. Had a look now though and they're >100 quid each. Choice was a mix of reviews and price, same size Conti SC5s were a fair bit more expensive with only slightly better reviews (except for wear).