Kelly's Fiesta ST2

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly_GT

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Picked up my beautiful ST2 on Monday and I'm totally chuffed to bits! :D What a car!
Here are some pictures as promised (taken by my boyfriends dad - will get better picks in a more scenic location):

Will get a video of exhaust/ engine noise at some point too!

Kelly

Looks awesome Kelly, How much has it robbed you if you don't mind me asking?

Araf":1w09k2pd said:
Gareth":1w09k2pd said:
Gotta love a ford

...like only a mother can love an ugly child. ;)

Afraid I agree, fords do nothing for me, I'm afraid you've made a tragic mistake Kelly and should have gone for an RS133.

Your choice though obviously, glad your happy with it.

Nick3814":20gnczsm said:
Araf":20gnczsm said:
Gareth":20gnczsm said:
Gotta love a ford

Afraid I agree, fords do nothing for me, I'm afraid you've made a tragic mistake Kelly and should have gone for an RS133.

Sorry, I was joking (hence the smilie on the end of the post). I actually think there are some Aston Martin style cues in the front of the current Fords, and have yet to find anyone that thinks Astons are butt ugly.

Nice car, I'm Still undecided on this colour or the burnt orange colour. Both look good!

Nick3814":1hz6iyzt said:
Araf":1hz6iyzt said:
Gareth":1hz6iyzt said:
Gotta love a ford

Fiesta ST > RS133 however you cut it.

Oh and that's coming from someone who obviously loved his own car, and wouldn't trade it for anything. But I know it's limitations and if I were in the market for a new car it would be hard to look at anything other than the ford.

I certainly won't bum lick Renault as they mass produce some real rubbish at times

maggi112":12uqbve2 said:
I certainly won't bum lick Renault as they mass produce some real rubbish at times

Yeah Renault do! Renaultsport don't!!!

weebob":6xb28ejs said:
Those seats look awesome!

That's what I was thinking!

Wish they added the gauges from the old focus ST too make it a bit more different than a standard fiesta interior but, its one of the blue ovals I would buy!

Molten Orange never done it for me... looked more like a faded red colour if I'm honest! No modifications will be happening for now, just gonna enjoy the car for now :)

Personally I love the look of the car but that's my opinion, I appreciate that others have different tastes :)