Kelly's Fiesta ST2

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't like the new clio. Last generation is my favourite. Got to say the fiesta is the best looking out if the new hot hatches.

It's good value for your money but I don't like the interior on the Fiesta. My gf has the diseasel version and the center dash is a cluster **** of too many buttons from a 90's cellphone.

They do seem good value for money but spec one up to match standard spec on the Clio and 208 and it's the same sort of money. Except ford will massively discount the car! I was offered a couple of thousand off before I even asked when I looked.

I do like the look of these a lot

Kelly_GT":bq78rjyy said:
Thanks, I get a load of compliments about the colour of it and the seats :) I will get some under the bonnet pics tonight. Might even take it somewhere scenic and get nice photos!

Can we have some more pics?? Had one of these behind me a few days ago, think he had just bought it as he was driving like he had eggs on the roof, ( and I guess his mother inside with ford papers) does look cool in the blue.

As a former owner of a Mk6 Fiesta ST I have to say the Mk7 is very nice and the blue is a cracking colour, I would have one to replace the Mondeo ST I currently have if I could justify the ££'s one will certainly be on my maybe list come a couple of years down the road when they get to a sensible 2nd hand price...... For now the Renault Windy will have to be snuck off my other half for small car handling fun ....