Ketchup'd

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam

Reaction score
Ok so some a*sehole of a friend, or I should say 'friends' decided to pelt my car with them silly McDonalds ketchup sachets. I'm so angry as I've just had to spend 40 minutes in the pitch black cleaning the ketchup from a smeared windscreen and as much as possible from the body of the car.

Despite this, the exterior of the car stinks of flippin' ketchup. What should I do to remove the fragrance? It's making me want to vomit.

Completely unprovoked they just thought it would be funny. Funny for them maybe, but they're not the ones that have to drive home not being able to see through a smeared windscreen.

Spray the car with air fresher or deodorant? On a serious note though, want me to come over with a balaclava and baseball bat? Things could be set straight :lol:

Friedchicken91":3fx9es5x said:
Spray the car with air fresher or deodorant? On a serious note though, want me to come over with a balaclava and baseball bat? Things could be set straight :lol:
The brilliant thing was one of them threw one, it bounced off the car and splatted them in the face. :lol:

Yeah that sounds like a plan, Twingo owners stand united.

Get vinegar and chuck it over their cars!

I really dont understand some people! :/

HigtonA":p3d2py95 said:
Get vinegar and chuck it over their cars!

I really dont understand some people! :/
No, neither do I. :( So tempted just to get one of those jumbo bottles of ketchup and pour it over theirs but I'm not gonna provoke them, I don't have time for losers like that.

maggi112":1kwghz12 said:
Maybe... Your car is so slow they wanted to tell you to catch up ?

No...?
My car isn't slow, it goes once it gets going. If you want to try driving home at night with a windscreen smeared in ketchup and spend 40 minutes cleaning it off then be my guest lol.

Sam":37jf9pdy said:
Despite this, the exterior of the car stinks of flippin' ketchup. What should I do to remove the fragrance? It's making me want to vomit.
If your smelling it whilst driving, it's probably residue which was washed down from the windscreen into the cabin air intake area ( drivers side grill at the base of the windscreen). Hopefully a good rinse off with some nice smelling detergent will improve things. Don't go too mad pouring buckets of water in, or you could flood the interior.

singlespeed":1ifnoeob said:
Sam":1ifnoeob said:
If your smelling it whilst driving, it's probably residue which was washed down from the windscreen into the cabin air intake area ( drivers side grill at the base of the windscreen). Hopefully a good rinse off with some nice smelling detergent will improve things. Don't go too mad pouring buckets of water in, or you could flood the interior.

i agree, just give it a good wash, and maybe stick a magic tree in the cabin for now just to get rid of some of the sickening smell

If you fancy revenge (and have some time and a few of you)

Me and a few mates got thousands of post it notes..... and covered my mates car ALL OVER, not a spec of car was seen.

Makes a good giggle watching them have to remove shed loads of notes

dicks, sugar in the petrol tank will sort them out, or shag thier sister and take photos.

Some goon once but tomato sauce all under my door handles, really didnt find it funny at the time.... However revenge was sweet...

Sam":139nsbq3 said:
maggi112":139nsbq3 said:

No...?
My car isn't slow, it goes once it gets going. If you want to try driving home at night with a windscreen smeared in ketchup and spend 40 minutes cleaning it off then be my guest lol.

It was a joke... And I don't wanna say this... But it is. A gt is slow. An rs is slow. There is not a fast twingo. :)

maggi112":17ja5y5s said:
Sam":17ja5y5s said:
maggi112":17ja5y5s said:

No...?

It was a joke... And I don't wanna say this... But it is. A gt is slow. An rs is slow. There is not a fast twingo. :)
To be honest, I don't think it's that slow.

Was reading a car review magazine with all sorts of cars (compacts, hatchbacks, familiy cars etc) and there are cars with bigger engine sizes and more bhp that are slower than the GT or RS and definatly not as fun to drive.

maggi112":315j6sk5 said:
Sam":315j6sk5 said:
maggi112":315j6sk5 said:

No...? .................................................. ^^^ ketch up^^^

It was a poor one, but even at 6am I got it :roll:

singlespeed":29v4ju4a said:
maggi112":29v4ju4a said:
Sam":29v4ju4a said:
maggi112":29v4ju4a said:

Wondered how long it would be until someone else noticed lol.

Most shampoos are quite strong... Simply washing with autoglym or meguiars will get rid of the smell I imagine?

Matt":7z2x7m9c said:
singlespeed":7z2x7m9c said:
maggi112":7z2x7m9c said:
Sam":7z2x7m9c said:
maggi112":7z2x7m9c said:

Wondered how long it would be until someone else noticed lol.

Most shampoos are quite strong... Simply washing with autoglym or meguiars will get rid of the smell I imagine?
I ketched up pretty fast on the joke :p

Wash it with HP sauce, should get rid of the tomato sauce smell. maybe add a couple of rashers and a bun to complete the look...
In all honesty though, what an awful thing to do. I would kick shit off.
"Don't **** with another mans vehicle"