Ketchup'd

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MovingShadow":2y8aun5s said:
weebob":2y8aun5s said:
piss in the air intakes, so they get a lovely smell in the cabin
I'd bet if you're drunk, you do all this kinds of s**t :lol:

I would never mess with another blokes car, unless they have mine, then its open game on the revenge front.

Friedchicken91":33zsadue said:
weebob":33zsadue said:
Moomin_Man":33zsadue said:
"Don't f**k with another mans vehicle"

Never a truer word said.
Except in Banbury, it's all they do
That's true that. He reckons the one I launched back landed in his interior but I'm not too sure I believe him since he still hasn't provided any photographic evidence. Blagging imho.

JamesGT":33zsadue said:
If you fancy revenge (and have some time and a few of you)

Me and a few mates got thousands of post it notes..... and covered my mates car ALL OVER, not a spec of car was seen.

Makes a good giggle watching them have to remove shed loads of notes
Tempting lol.

manofhow":33zsadue said:
singlespeed":33zsadue said:
Sam":33zsadue said:
Despite this, the exterior of the car stinks of flippin' ketchup. What should I do to remove the fragrance? It's making me want to vomit.
If your smelling it whilst driving, it's probably residue which was washed down from the windscreen into the cabin air intake area ( drivers side grill at the base of the windscreen). Hopefully a good rinse off with some nice smelling detergent will improve things. Don't go too mad pouring buckets of water in, or you could flood the interior.

i agree, just give it a good wash, and maybe stick a magic tree in the cabin for now just to get rid of some of the sickening smell
The smell seems to have gone overnight, at least I didn't smell it this morning. I might stick a new air freshner or two in the car.

dicks, sugar in the petrol tank will sort them out, or shag thier sister and take photos.

Some goon once but tomato sauce all under my door handles, really didnt find it funny at the time.... However revenge was sweet...
Haha! Hmmm *Rubs hands*

singlespeed":33zsadue said:
maggi112":33zsadue said:
maggi112":33zsadue said:
Maybe... Your car is so slow they wanted to tell you to catch up ?

No...? .................................................. ^^^ ketch up^^^

It was a joke... And I don't wanna say this... But it is. A gt is slow. An rs is slow. There is not a fast twingo. :)

It was a poor one, but even at 6am I got it :roll:
Sorry - I wasn't in the mood for jokes after what had just happened at the time, lol. :p

Matt":33zsadue said:
Most shampoos are quite strong... Simply washing with autoglym or meguiars will get rid of the smell I imagine?
Yeah, I used AutoGlym shampoo and soapy water, scrubbed the car down (albeit in darkness) and then left it overnight, smell had gone by this morning.

piss in the air intakes, so they get a lovely smell in the cabin
LOL.